Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girl taken from Brighton....Scum

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No offense, but could you guys possibly shut up about my parents and where I live(d)? Because it is rather offensive. Moulsecoomb is alright really, and I am not scum. Please don't say that because you thought I was kidnapped that makes me and my parents scum. :mad:
Bloody hell what an odd bounce. Why did you register and bring this up again? Are you the girl in question? People were worried about you!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think it's unlikely that SH is the girl in question, Brovion. I think it's someone having a jape - the wag.

Interesting though to see my comment in 2003 (when I still lived in London) and comparing it to what I think I now.

At the time, I wanted to put Moulsecoomb well behind me but now, living less than a kilometre from the old place, it's not as bad as I remembered, I walk through it quite often and it actually seems a decent place. Mind you, the demographic has changed considerably since the 70s - that could have something to do with it.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Why does this thread keep getting bounced! I thought some one was genuinly abducted.

Actually, if the girl was found under the bed of her friends, then maybe they just wanted a sleep over and were told no?!

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
I lived in Moulsecoomb for many years and I'm soooo glad I moved out. The 'highlight' was being mugged at knifepoint when I was doing my paper round. I had 2p on me.

I'm intrigued by that little girl's dad's name, Dragon. Do you think it's a misspelling of the Serbo-Croat, Dragan or were his parents really into fantasy games?

My Nan used to live in and look after the Salvation Army hall on Moulsecoomb Way/Eastergate Road. Coincidentally I was trying to look for some old photos of it a couple of days ago. Any idea when it was demolished?

My Dad (a former valleys prop forward, so not exactly small) was "threatened" on Birdham Road. He told them to go home, change their nappy and then come back and see him

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol:

Attachments

• pedobear.jpg
    pedobear.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 158

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here