Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Shoreham Moonraker, where are you?:lol:

Last edited:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
I just got back, we were f***ing dire, really really bad. f*** me its going to be a long old season.

gillingham looked very good simeon jackson looks shit hot.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just got back, we were f***ing dire, really really bad. f*** me its going to be a long old season.

gillingham looked very good simeon jackson looks shit hot.

Sorry mate, but Parkin looked bloody good today aswell, exactly what Paynter isn't. :down:

Gutted for you, and for my friend. Happily, you've got the bad performance out the way on the first day, very wisely done by Danny Wilson.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Parkin was awful I thought. He can barely move these days.

Well he's no Turienzo, but he was big and bustling. Ironically, we could have done with him today, bullying the hell out of the defence. I thought Virgo and Elphick dealt with him brilliantly, however.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Well he's no Turienzo, but he was big and bustling. Ironically, we could have done with him today, bullying the hell out of the defence. I thought Virgo and Elphick dealt with him brilliantly, however.

True. Virgo and Elphick are comfortable dealing with that kind of striker. It's forwards with pace that they may well struggle against.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry mate, but Parkin looked bloody good today aswell, exactly what Paynter isn't. :down:

Did you got to Withdean today first your babble about a Kuipers non existant save and now this Parkin was completely in Virgo's pocket hence the booking for kicking out at AV, which incidentally should have been a red card for attempted kicking.

Parkin showed that he is over the hill and should retire and go non league.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did you got to Withdean today first your babble about a Kuipers non existant save and now this Parkin was completely in Virgo's; pocket hence the booking for kicking out at AV, which incidentally should have been a red card for attempted kicking.

Just how blind have you gone in your old age? :nono:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It would appear that my eye sight even at my age is somewhat better than your as I saw much more of the game and the incidents apparently but then again it is controversy and differing opinons that make football what it is, so dont get upset.

Brilliant, well done. :dasreich:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Did you got to Withdean today first your babble about a Kuipers non existant save and now this Parkin was completely in Virgo's pocket hence the booking for kicking out at AV, which incidentally should have been a red card for attempted kicking.

I didn't think Parkin was outstanding today, but he was a handful, especially in the air. They nearly scored in the first half from that header back across goal when he peeled off at the back post and he nearly scored himself (okay, it was offside) with that great header that Kuipers saved. He came closer to scoring than any of our mob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here