Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Ghislaine Maxwell

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No idea how old you are :) but I remember Maxwell well. Nasty corrupt piece of work. Quite how the alarms bells weren't ringing in the Royal Family with any connection with that family is anyone's guess.

As individuals (and they are) they clearly need protecting from themselves. Like other Royal Families, over time they have morphed into little more than a celebrity soap opera, living in a bubble, wondering what their relevance is in a modern world.

Yeah, I suppose I started to be aware of him in the late 80’s. I didn’t pay much attention to the news as a kid, I was a bit of a feral child but I remember learning more about him when he went overboard.

Totally agree with your last paragraph. So true.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's turning out to be a rather jolly evening.
Will she blow the gaff from behind bars about who was involved?
My guess is that she will do away with herself, she won't cope in an American prison, awful places.
Not sure how she will do it though as there are no boats to jump off.

Family complaining about prison food being inedible. Hmmm, better get used to, luv.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Depends if she's prepared to spill the beans on some others who might be royally involved.

Although aren't plea bargains usually made before the trial not after the verdict?

Correct. Plea bargains are always made before the "plea" is entered. Negotiation for a lighter sentence for a guilty plea and useful information/testimony against others. Pity she didn't throw Andrew to the lions.

Roland

Banned
Sep 29, 2021
She’ll now highly likely get bumped in prison before she can lay enough breadcrumbs to other elite who had their time on the Lolita express

https://americantruthtoday.com/left...-lolita-express-with-jeffrey-epstein-in-2013/

ea83e42c9f00bf786553a211262d308a.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would love to see Andrew face some proper legal scrutiny over the allegations directed at him.

I'm glad this foul woman has been sent down. I imagine she'll top herself within the year.
I think she has got two options really, appeal against all the verdicts ( which will happen for sure) and squeal about all she knows about the others involved in the hope of getting a lighter sentence and a " better " form of incarceration in a lower security prison.

I can still see her being " suicided " though just like her boyfriend.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I watched a doc about them. Robert Maxwell was truly a vile man. Cruel and unscrupulous, using the "immigrant made good" front to screw people over and cheat his way to the top. Very, very odd relationship with his daughter as well, But as we see, sometimes they get their comuppance. Just a tragedy they do so much damage to so many innocent people before they get caught.

Always like Private Eye's nickname for him, the Bouncing Czech, seemed rather apt

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It said on the news this morning that his main accuser shouldn't be heard because she is not a US citizen and is living in Australia.

Clutching at straws?

Yes always interesting to be using a 'get out clause' rather than defending yourself

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Always like Private Eye's nickname for him, the Bouncing Czech, seemed rather apt
Private Eye have had some marvellous epithets over the years. The Czech one was one of the best and coincidentally rhymed with cheque which reduced a lot of litigation..

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I seem to remember, after Captain Bob went for his long swim, several women accused him of sexual assault.
Maybe it runs in the family.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Family complaining about prison food being inedible. Hmmm, better get used to, luv.

Have been listening to a podcast by John Sweeney (ex panarama), firstly Hunting Ghislaine and then more about the actual trial. In the latter he commented on the fact that her brother had bemoaned the conditions she was suffering and that she was wasting away yet when Sweeney saw her in court he described her as looking like she'd just stepped off the yacht!!!

An absolutely scum family.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Kevin used to eat in a place very near an office I used to work in that we also used regularly (in Mayfair in the early 90s)…….always looked very shifty.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I watched House Of Maxwell last night, interesting series however I was confused by how pretty well everyone interviewed looked as though they were living in a squat. Sitting at the bottom of the stairs on a big chair in the hall with a decrepit looking background of a mess and filth or in a room that looked like it was stripped ready for refurbishment.

Why?..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here