Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GFC Fined £11,000

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Blimey so it has been going that long. I was not even a thought in my mum and dads eyes.
:lolol:
I went there about 10years ago regularly on the weekends. The chicken kofta was special or the schawamer

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Blimey so it has been going that long. I was not even a thought in my mum and dads eyes.
:lolol:
I went there about 10years ago regularly on the weekends. The chicken kofta was special or the schawamer

I don't think I remember what I had to eat 30 years ago I have forgotten what I had yesterday! :lol:

I lived at the 7 Dials 23 years ago and used to got to a kebab/burger shop in Dyke Road, forgot the name but the kebabs were nice.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Brighton and Hove City Council environmental health officers were greeted with a “terrible smell”, when they carried out a routine inspection of Golden Fried Chicken in Church Road, Hove, last January.

I can only assume they've never been in any other chicken shops before.

Or in my bedroom after a vindaloo :blush:

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
Use to eat there before a T20 match, something about the place always felt a bit dirty when in there, hard to explain but it just did.

Hope they sort them selves out, if they knew they were dangering their customers (which they probably were), rather it being an honest mistake then what a bunch of tossers they are and they deserve to be shut down or something.

Won't be eating there again though, put me off for life.

Jimmy Grimble

Our group of mates used to frequent GFC regularly during the interval at Sussex matches, I never quite trusted it in there, but they had some good deals which always suckered me in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here