Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GFC Fined £11,000

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I posted a thread yesterday... Yes I want a medal.

However I used to love a tower burger, would be still tempted to go, but im sure as soon as I took a bite my mind would take over and I would manage to put myself off. I'm sure other places are just as bad, Plus its probably the cleanest its ever going to be if you go in there now.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Is RFC the one by the Pav Tav? That one had the design flaw of having the light switch for the building by the door. Always hilarious switching them off on your way out.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I posted a thread yesterday... Yes I want a medal.

However I used to love a tower burger, would be still tempted to go, but im sure as soon as I took a bite my mind would take over and I would manage to put myself off. I'm sure other places are just as bad, Plus its probably the cleanest its ever going to be if you go in there now.

*virtual medal*

I used the search function like a big boy but nothing showed up so I thought I'd go ahead and post it. My sincerest apologies old chap.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is RFC the one by the Pav Tav? That one had the design flaw of having the light switch for the building by the door. Always hilarious switching them off on your way out.

I never knew that although I have in my time:
a) Shown my passport to the door staff to allow me to get in
b) Breakdanced on the shiny floor surface

And other misdemeanours that seemed funny at the time when drunk.

Yes, they hate me.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I used to love it in there. I will never be going back. My favourite kebab house is "casba" on western road
Think that's how you spell it

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I never knew that although I have in my time:
a) Shown my passport to the door staff to allow me to get in
b) Breakdanced on the shiny floor surface

And other misdemeanours that seemed funny at the time when drunk.

Yes, they hate me.

They have door staff at a takeaway?
And why did you show your passport to get in? :lol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I just googled it on google maps and its casba but yeh it's been there ages!! They do some great dinners. If you can call them that.

Glad we cleared that up, thanks. I have not been there for years but always thought of the Clash song when I went past, hence calling it Casbah!:)

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Glad we cleared that up, thanks. I have not been there for years but always thought of the Clash song when I went past, hence calling it Casbah!:)

Haha. Nice. It's got to be one of the best kebab house in brighton. Might get some different views on that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here