Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting your hair cut in Brighton

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Buy some clippers for £15 quid. Save a fortune longterm.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Goodfellas in Hove is a traditional Turkish barbers. They massage your head then using what can only be described as a massive cotton bud they flame burn all the hair from your ears. Looks abit weird the first time they did it but has good results. Although if you don't suffer from the odd hair protruding from your lugholes then maybe not for you.

There's a new Turkish place recently opened at the top of London Road by Preston Circus.

A good place is the old site of Cooper's in Baker Street. It's got the Geordie bloke there now that used to have the place by Preston Circus.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Headroom, Victoria Road. Where Norman Cook goes. £9. Paul (Albion STH) and Andy (Arsenal fan) used to work at the legendary Freddie's in the 80s, where the Saturday morning queues went around the block.

Another vote for Headroom. Have been going there on and off since i was a teenager. Nice blokes with the odd woman thrown in for good measure. Definitely a football friendly zone :bhasign:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Buy some clippers for £15 quid. Save a fortune longterm.

Yeah, that'll work..
Taxi-Driver-2.jpg

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Headroom, Victoria Road. Where Norman Cook goes. £9. Paul (Albion STH) and Andy (Arsenal fan) used to work at the legendary Freddie's in the 80s, where the Saturday morning queues went around the block.

Freddies, now that takes me back now have to see Christian in Cahors but its not the same as being outside the barbers for 730am just for a chance of a haircut before 10.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
RUSH in Staines is good so i'd assume the Brighton one is as well... you get free beer (bottle o' becks) or wine (or soft drinks) with your cut as well. Lovely when you book an appointment for a Friday afternoon!

The head massage before the cut is the highlight though. Maximum relax, IS NICE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here