Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting ratty now!

I'm not sure what they could say.
"Today I can confirm I went to work where the search for a new manager continues. Bumped into Nathan who's taken it upon himself to redecorate the players rest area. I'm not sure green and white really suits but Nathan seems sure that green and white is the future. Also spent time with Guy Butters who's new role as club detective seems to have gone to his head. He's still trying to identify the 'poogate' culprit and informed me he has just 3 stool samples left to analyse. Yesterday I cleared out Oscars desk and was surprised to find he'd left his personality in the bottom drawer. Doubly surprised as I'm sure I read on NSC that he lacked both this and passion. Oh well, onwards and upwards I've 6 pencils to sharpen 6 bottles of water and 6 cups to sort for this afternoons interviews, which reminds me I must let Nathan know that Bob Hope really is dead and therefore it's the other kind of hope I meant "
Until tomorrow, I remain Tony Bloom x

(That ending'll get em guessing)

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
How about......."The search for our new manager is ongoing ,we will announce the appointment when it is made............"!!!!!!!!! That should make everyone feel better.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You Dont have to read it !

It's all over the board and infects many kinds of threads. Just winds me up that's all. I don't REALLY expect an announcement of that kind.

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Given the sensitivities surrounding the appointment of a new manager, it is best for the club to say nothing. And what with the current manager merry-go-round as it is, for all the best intentions, they may not know themselves.

As regards the new kit, I agree, it would have been nice to have a date.

I know, as someone who regularly appears in the Amex offices, that the kit was planned for June 1st delivery but Nike have a policy where they do not distribute merchandise until their contract begins. The contract only began on June 1st and so the club are hoping it will be in sometime next week.

As for manager it's obvious why no mention has been made, the club needs to keep it hushed until it can be made official.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm alright now. Bloom is away for the weekend and nothing likely till the end of next week at least. Now I can manage my expectations. Perhaps we could have a similar snippet now about the kit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here