Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getting an Albion seagull tattoo

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So whats the deal ?

I'm a total tattoo virgin, but as I will most likely die within the 15-20 years at best, I thought I might get one before I shuffle off. All I want is that little Albion seagull on my upper-right arm. I don't want the "Brighton & Hove Albion FC" circle round the outer edge. All I want is the seagull, with its little YELLOW beak, and the actual seagull itself in white, with a defined outline.

But NOOOooooo. Apparently white doesn't work on slag tags. As usual, with the disappearance of Golden Grahams and Derek Griffiths, anything I like or want is not allowed. So what are my options ? I MIGHT just go for the outline, but I want a yellow beak at least. Is that too much to ask ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So whats the deal ?

I'm a total tattoo virgin, but as I will most likely die within the 15-20 years at best, I thought I might get one before I shuffle off. All I want is that little Albion seagull on my upper-right arm. I don't want the "Brighton & Hove Albion FC" circle round the outer edge. All I want is the seagull, with its little YELLOW beak, and the actual seagull itself in white, with a defined outline.

But NOOOooooo. Apparently white doesn't work on slag tags. As usual, with the disappearance of Golden Grahams and Derek Griffiths, anything I like or want is not allowed. So what are my options ? I MIGHT just go for the outline, but I want a yellow beak at least. Is that too much to ask ?
At this time of night?

Have you been on the Buckfast again? ???

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Make sure you get a decent tattooist. I personally think white ink is a bit naff. I'm looking into getting a pink floyd one.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
You could get a negative space tattoo, so a block of colour (like a small rectangle in Albion blue) with the seagull left blank in the middle. It could have a yellow beak then too.

circle-negative-space-hand-with-moth-mens-inner-forearm-tattoos.jpg

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
You could get a negative space tattoo, so a block of colour (like a small rectangle in Albion blue) with the seagull left blank in the middle. It could have a yellow beak then too.

circle-negative-space-hand-with-moth-mens-inner-forearm-tattoos.jpg
Not much going on in your life if your getting a tattoo of catching a moth and throwing it out the bathroom window.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
So whats the deal ?

Don’t bother , lots of people regret getting tats for obvious reasons unless you’re a sailor .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t bother , lots of people regret getting tats for obvious reasons unless you’re a sailor .
I am no fan of tattoos but I doubt any Albion fan will ever have regrets about a small seagull tattoo…unless we get taken over by an Arab state and it seems most wouldn’t be too bothered about that either :shrug:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good morning from Greece where I’m scouting out our future opponents.

I paid £60 as a walk in in central Brighton two years ago for this and love it.

P.S Never thought I’d put my toes on NSC but there we go.
Wank bank.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good morning from Greece where I’m scouting out our future opponents.

I paid £60 as a walk in in central Brighton two years ago for this and love it.

P.S Never thought I’d put my toes on NSC but there we go.
That looks very much like the OFFICIAL club badge. I’d take that photo down quick, before Barber sees it and send you an invoice for licensing rights…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here