[Albion] * Getafe vs Brighton & Hove Albion *

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Brett Mendoza ‏@BrettMendoza 3m
Oscar seemingly playing two up front and two wingers now. Something many criticised Poyet for not doing...

Why can't people move on? Are we going to having comparisons all next season? Get behind Oscar and leave last season alone.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
For anyone who was there, did Chicksen wear the #15 or #21 shirt? Also can you confirm that March had #27 and Ince #32?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
FT: A hard-earned 1-0 win for Albion, thanks to Orlandi's sweet strike early on. Chances at a premium, but a good work out for #BHAFC.

Would be good to get a few words from OG, a brief post match view from the man himself.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Very impressive result .

Its a good start....were there there any notables that didn't get game time?...other than the walking wounded of course.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I wonder whether Oscar had any say over the Spain tour (even though it was announced before he was)?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
strangely its the ones that are supposed to dislike him that go on about the guy

Yup. I was a big fan of Poyet but I'd hate for him to keep getting dragged up, positively or negatively, in comparison to Oscar. I'm very excited about Oscar's tenure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports