Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] * Getafe vs Brighton & Hove Albion *

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
anyone know any stream that works for this game?

They've got the top mobile AV geezers on the case :)

MaMC.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps ( almost certainly ) I am wrong but is there a suggestion both here and on Twitter that we are being a little bit aggressive - sorry - I mean attacking ! 'Hooray '

Brett Mendoza ‏@BrettMendoza 3m
Oscar seemingly playing two up front and two wingers now. Something many criticised Poyet for not doing...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 3m
57: Quiet half so far, apart from changes: 11 for Getafe, 3 for Albion and now 6 youngsters being readied by Matt Miller. #GCF 0 #BHAFC 1

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Don't believe you. If you was earning that kind of cash then you wouldn't spend your life on here. Or come to think of it, you wouldn't post at all.

Hilarious........so does ability or authority to post on here depend on how little you earn then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't believe you. If you was earning that kind of cash then you wouldn't spend your life on here. Or come to think of it, you wouldn't post at all.

What are you talking about. He means it takes CMS 3 weeks to earn what he does in a year. 56k at the £18k per week CMS guess.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
What are you talking about. He means it takes CMS 3 weeks to earn what he does in a year. 56k at the £18k per week CMS guess.

Yes HKFC

....3x18=54 ( a touch less in my case)

...on with the game now please.....anyone?

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
is there anyone over there reporting back on NSC on how we're playing. Well bored with how much CMS may earn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here