Get to the amex today !

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Was there much Poyet talk around the ground? Anyone heard any *latest news*?

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Can't give my source but was told at the game today that the breaches of contract that have supposed to have happened relate to the fact gus had his resignation turned down so told the club he would leave at the end of the season regardless of what league we were in and also apparently gus has already spoke to representatives of Fulham and Everton and tony bloom and the directors have found out about it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Can't give my source but was told at the game today that the breaches of contract that have supposed to have happened relate to the fact gus had his resignation turned down so told the club he would leave at the end of the season regardless of what league we were in and also apparently gus has already spoke to representatives of Fulham and Everton and tony bloom and the directors have found out about it.

Because he doesn't exist!

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

so what has Charlie been suspended for then ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports