Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get to the amex today !

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What dignity?

There is no dignity in what we are being fed at the moment. This is causing damage to our reputation, our standing and how we are viewed as a club.

Poogate, emails, clapper gate, 4 of our players in court facing serious sexual charges......

Nothing good can come out of this.

It's a pretty sorry state of affairs isn't it :(

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
just let me know where you live and I will come and pick you up ...

kick off is at 3pm and bennetts field is right next to the stadium - off Village Way

Thanks so much but coming straight from work. Will happily buy you a pint for the offer tho if you pick a location inside. :drink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wonder what break clauses are in the new sponsorship deal with American Express...

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
What dignity?

There is no dignity in what we are being fed at the moment. This is causing damage to our reputation, our standing and how we are viewed as a club.

Poogate, emails, clapper gate, 4 of our players in court facing serious sexual charges......

which is exactly why we the fans, (not customers), need to play our part to ensure that we can come out of this blip with our heads held as high as possible

... and what, eventually, came out of the Goldstone tragedy ??

Come on - where is all the positive mental attitude that saved our club and secured the ground at falmer for the amex !!! we have already proved that what does not break you makes you stronger

we can and will come through (and the top brass will learn some very painful lessons from all of this)

Last edited:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I would think that their legal team will be all over this like a rash, all PBs hard work out the window..

maybe if the chief executive had been doing his job properly all this **** would not have hit the fan and the issues would have been addressed privately behind closed doors

and yes I know gus spoke out on Monday - yet again - but my point is that if all of this had been managed more appropriately then maybe gus wouldn't have spoken out in the very public way that he has or refused to deal with retained players etc

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What dignity?

This , f**king this - I love the Albion , always will do but Monday night and all the following has left a bitter taste.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
The whole family is going today to watch the stars of the future!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Can someone rename this thread "official match day thread"

I'm here and can confirm that bognor are out singing.

Also the stewards are trying to make them sit down (would you believe it!)

They are retaliating by singing "stand up if you hate Palace!"

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Can someone rename this thread "official match day thread"

I'm here and can confirm that bognor are out singing.

Also the stewards are trying to make them sit down (would you believe it!)

They are retaliating by singing "stand up if you hate Palace!"

Out of interest - Is it only the WSL that is open today?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
WSL only.

First chant of humour...

"Shit in your dressing room..." Repeat over

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here