Get Hyypia out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
We could have held on for 3 points had we not gone down to 10 men. How can you blame Hyppia for Bruno having a rush of blood to the head?

Oh dear shall we have excuses for all the other points dropped ..fact we cant hold on to leads.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Workmanlike performance. Good result in the circumstance.

I don't believe Sammi is the right man for the job, but like most here today felt no need to make a point of it on this occasion.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
It's 6 wins out of 26 (23.08%), putting him above:

Jimmy Melia (of 39 games - same win %, Hyypia has a higher draw % - 38.46 v 33.33)
Steve Gritt (of 62 games, 22.58%)
Frank Scott-Walford (of 9 games, 22.22%)
George Curtis (of 74 games, 21.62%)
Jimmy Case (of 58 games, 18.97%)
Jeff Wood (of 13 games, 15.38%)
Martin Hinshelwood2 (of 14 games, 14.29%)
Martin Hinshelwood3 (of 1 game, 0%)

(Hinshelwood1 - with Booker, was 100% wins... from two games).

One or two more and I guess he falls down below George Curtis and then only better than those who had only crap to play with during the War years. So with the supposed riches available to him these days and the stadium etc.. That surely would be a tipping point.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
The lads showed today they are up for the fight, I'm not sure some of our fans are. surely there cant be some out there now who want us to lose just to get sami out

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Free speech may be all well and good, but we're not having any wrong speech. No siree.

I feel very confident that I will bounce this thread in 5 months time showing that my faith in the current set up is justified. It may be messy at the moment, but it will come good. Please feel free to thumbs down everyone 

Last edited:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We have taken the lead in six of the last nine league matches. Yet have only picked up seven points. He has to go as he is incapable of changing a game or recognising what substitutions are needed and when.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Oh dear shall we have excuses for all the other points dropped ..fact we cant hold on to leads.
I was talking specifically about this game. I think he should be gone. He should have gone after Millwall. I just think that, as usual, the manager is copping more than his fair share of flack.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Why when Bruno goes off do we not realise that they have power in their side with Sakho, and are going to push onto us? Why do we not send on Ince to add some power to our own side? Why do we not send on Hughes late on instead of Colunga, someone to lead the backline and send further forward to run channels? Madness!! :wozza:

This would seem to have been the logical substitutions but hey, what does Hyypia care. He's been told by Bloom he's going to be our manager for years to come so I'd imagine he's pretty damn tranquilo about the whole situation. Probably relaxing with a large cigar and a glass of expensive red wine as I write.

We have taken the lead in six of the last nine league matches. Yet have only picked up seven points. He has to go as he is incapable of changing a game or recognising what substitutions are needed and when.

THIS. People are blindly backing him. Yes a point is a good result but because Hyppia is tactically so inept we have dropped points all the way through the season. The stats more than show he is incompetent in the extreme. But let's face it, his training sessions are good (according to the media spin department) so all is dandy.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Pratish thread after a good point . And adds nothing to anything that was said after millwall

What about bringing Ince on at half time so Bruno doesn't have to keep making last ditch tackles to save the defence? Once again defence push too far forward leave us exposed at the back.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
OP says Hyppia is clueless. We'd have all taken a 1-0 away at Wolves. We can't jump on. Hyppia for mistakes like Bruno's today.

Stupid sending offs and giving away soft goals which have been themes this year indicate a lack of discipline and concentration. If individuals are repeatedly make big errors, it leads me to believe there's something not right with the management/ coaching.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
The lads showed today they are up for the fight, I'm not sure some of our fans are. surely there cant be some out there now who want us to lose just to get sami out
I want him out , I want us to lose , god that hurts to say ,but if this **** stays we are down ,all I want is a fighting chance ,we have 1 win in 18 games ffs !

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton

This is a shocking statistic, and just backs up the concern regarding his tactical ability, and substitutions. Maybe his half time team talks are actually dragging the side down rather than gearing them up for the second period. Whatever happens, this cannot go on....

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Are you Nigel Farage's speech writer?

He's trying to comedically insinuate that Hyypia should take no blame by being sarcastic. Unfortunately we have failed to hang onto leads in all sorts of games this season. I feel bad for someone who's so deludedly backing the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports