Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gestede it is then...

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
His modest stats are a goal every 5 games... Is that mainly as sub? Any Cardiff fans here with an opinion of him?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Does Burke only know players at Cardiff and Swansea? Can we stop wasting our time waiting for the poxy Welsh FA to give "international" clearance for our signing of their cast offs?

No more Cardiff players should be on our radar.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Does Burke only know players at Cardiff and Swansea? Can we stop wasting our time waiting for the poxy Welsh FA to give "international" clearance for our signing of their cast offs?

No more Cardiff players should be on our radar.

This. Cardiff were in our division last year, we took 4 points off them. They have nothing we should be remotely interested in. I get Swansea a bit more though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oh well if he is off to Bolton they are probably putting more in for his wages which will be a stumbling block for whoever we attempt to get in as clubs will always go for the biggest payback

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sarcasm or idiotic rambling?

I'll take idiotic rambling, if you're offering?

It is one of the reasons why I have written this season off. Oscar just needs to watch English football for a year and next year, we'll be dangerous. I believe that Oscar will be a success. Eventually. Give the man the chance to do the job, and he will. Honestly believe that.

But hey, I enjoy our "struggles" and the pathetic whingeing of our fans who are GENUINELY unhappy. I'm not. I am enjoying the season.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
This. Cardiff were in our division last year, we took 4 points off them. They have nothing we should be remotely interested in. I get Swansea a bit more though.

But got promoted suggesting they have more depth in squad then we did (or do) I'd have Noone back given our current lack of width and creativity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here