Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard Rumour

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So the players acting like pricks have nothing to do with it? right. OK

My thoughts exactly. Hardly the media's fault the players are being dickheads, is it?

Agreed. Behave yourself and there will be nothing to report. Quite easy.

At least we now have an early favourite for our potential failure at the World Cup.

It was the media's fault! :tantrum: :lolol:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

At least we now have an early favourite for our potential failure at the World Cup.

I got angry when the press set up Sven, that was uncalled for, however this is different. I wouldnt be shocked if Fabio left after summer.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Bet he's a right tosser. Still, mess with him and you'll get battered

being liverpool i bet his dad was the mick in that englishman irishman scotsman joke when they are talking about naming their kids after being born on st georges day etc .

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

agreed but ultimately blame the cnts who buy and lap up the crap. yeah what the press did to sven was wrong but unfortunately most of the british paper buying public loves this stuff. funny how we all go yeah the media wreck our chances but still put money in the fuckers pockets and devour the shit they print. i know everyone on here apparently ready the indie or guardian so is exempt from blame but come on we are all complicit in this circus. stop it or make it unacceptable and it mostly goes away.

as for the they bring it on themselves view thats a bit of bollocks too. as football fans we wet our knickers over these lads. they are not properly prepared for it (who can be) and act like nobs. we are to blame for that too. if everyone in liverpool just went alright steve when they saw him he perhaps wouldnt be such a cnt.

its always someone elses fault in this country.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The nickname has to be Baby G......for the 16yr old girl.

Feb 14, 2010
This wont be popular as the press tell everyone what a genius Gerard is but look at his ball control. Would he get in the Spain, Brazil or Barca side? Not a hope. Sure he runs around allot, and scores a goal from 35 yards every 25 shots but he needs space to kick the ball a yard from his foot so he can make a "driving run" because his ball control is decidedly average. Football is about balance,poise, a shimmy to find space when in a tight spot, passing, running into space, keeping the ball and skill. Gascoigne, Messi, Maradona, they were great footballers. Gerard is a better version of Dean Hammond! Gerard wouldnt get in the Spain side or in Barca's youth team. IMO like.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Gerrard hasn't really been that much of a **** has he? He shagged someone else who probably told him she was 21. I bet there are plenty on here who have been unfaithful to their loved ones. Becks had an affair but then again he is golden balls so exempt from this sort of vilification.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So the players acting like pricks have nothing to do with it? right. OK

Oh dear - still a sarcy so and so arent u. I dont care about the players private lifes - also didnt say it was acceptable but the press dig and dig up everything and blow it up

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Oh dear - still a sarcy so and so arent u. I dont care about the players private lifes - also didnt say it was acceptable but the press dig and dig up everything and blow it up

Thats fair enough that you dont care.....

But to blame the press for doing there jobs is foolish.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bollox - there job is to make a mountin out of every molehill and make up storys every day? And it's no coincdence that before every big tourno they make something up / drag something up which 100% does affect the Eng team / plaqyers within the team. They're SKUM

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Alex Currans lunch date without wedding ring | The Sun |Showbiz|Bizarre

Trying to edge the rumours into the press, fishing for a stry, or is there really nothing to it...?

Yep, I saw that.

The Sun, just trying to edge it into the public consciousness, laying down a little challenge to Gerrard, as if to say "go on then, we know what's going on, take us to court if you dare".

I should add that I have no idea whatsoever if the story has any truth in it, but it does seem a rather suspiciously large coincidence that a complete non-event like a woman going out without a wedding ring on should warrant coverage on page 5 of a tabloid newspaper....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here