Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard Rumour

D

Deleted User X18H

Is it Lee Hendrie? And that is why he has been shipped to us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The only way to tell if the baby is Stevie Gs is went it falls out of the cot and screams for a penalty.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
True but if you look at the Max Mosley case in particular, the NTW judged how much they thought they'd lose by being sued, against how much they'd earn from selling more newspapers - so they ran the story.

They also didn't lie, apart from the Nazi bit which was where he got them.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
If this story escalates in the press, it could really f*** up this summer. Wether its true or not. We dont do ourselves any favours in this country do we :nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I hope this story isn't true. If there's one city in England where these sort of urban myths and vicious rumours circulate it's Liverpool, as we saw with the "Benitez has resigned" story.

As for sabotaging our chances, it's hardly the fault of the press that our leading players are hell-bent on f***ing up their lives.

At the end of the day the England first choice XI - with one or two exceptions - are a bunch of *****. It would be nice to think they'll win the trophy and become part of football folklore like Charlton, Moore, Hurst et al, but it's more likely to be a decent 10 plus 1 superstar Argentina '86 thing with Rooney playing the part of Maradona, that's if they ever stop shagging and string 7 results together.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
the rumours that he likes it, ahem, fresh have been around for ages. Apparently there is also phone video footage of Mrs G getting it from another source... this sounds like a re-hash of old rumours

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Only rumour I'd heard was that he was likely to leave for somewhere abroad; but only because he was fed up with having to pay protection money to various Scouse Gangsters.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Only rumour I'd heard was that he was likely to leave for somewhere abroad; but only because he was fed up with having to pay protection money to various Scouse Gangsters.

John Kinsella looked after him before he got sentenced to 18 years for a serious armed robbery. Gerrard has looked so anxious on the pitch this season, maybe worried about protection?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
apparently 2 other england players involved and gerrard is desperatly trying to stop notw publishing on sunday.

could be total shite though but i love a good rumour :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I hope it doesn't come out then. Could do without this less than two months before the WC.

Spot on - f*** off to the media- just f*** off and stop ruinnig our chances

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here