• Bore Draw

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Is it anti-English or just plain true that owning a third of the worlds land mass like you used to do is not entirely compatible with the idea that you very much respect sovereignity?

To me it makes a lot of sense that country borders, if we necessarily need to have them, should have some kind geographical basis - in which case Gibraltar belonging to Britain is just absurd. If 500k people from Spain suddenly moved to Brighton and wanted it to be Spanish, would you be fine with transferring it to Spain?
If they bring the Spanish climate with them I’m in. You really need a trip to London there are probably 500k Spanish already living there.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I was in Germany about 5 years ago and felt very different to the people walking around Munich . I’ve never felt that in Spain . I think Spain has a much more inviting environment with warmer people . ( not only literally ) - of course it may just be the curt and harsh sound of the German language that made me feel unwelcome .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I was in Germany about 5 years ago and felt very different to the people walking around Munich . I’ve never felt that in Spain . I think Spain has a much more inviting environment with warmer people . ( not only literally ) - of course it may just be the curt and harsh sound of the German language that made me feel unwelcome .
Or maybe your snooty attitude?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here