Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Germans watching the World Cup in Berlin

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I can't imagine how nuts they went in Big Italy, if they went that nuts in Little Italy.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Brilliant. Insulting me in pigeon German. Sort of.

Tit sie?

I wonder what you think you are trying to say?

Isn't that "you tit" in German? I thought it was. Maybe "titten Sie" is more correct. It's been a while.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
sofa_racing_203x152.jpg

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Quality but leaves me thinking "how will I get my sofa in the back of my Fiesta"!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Could do with these sofas, at the Level, in Brighton?

Only problem would be finding empty tins of special brew and used needles shoved down the sides every day. It could be such a nice open space if it wasnt for all the out of town feral street drinkers and smackheads, oh well thats the 'beauty' that is Brighton city centre these days. What a shithole.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Only problem would be finding empty tins of special brew and used needles shoved down the sides every day. It could be such a nice open space if it wasnt for all the out of town feral street drinkers and smackheads, oh well thats the 'beauty' that is Brighton city centre these days. What a shithole.

It has always been full of tramps on the level. Nothing recent. You've just got older and are starting to notice that shit more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here