Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mackerel Britannia!

The Icelandic rotters made us look like a bunch of SARDINES.. Just because they threatened to leave NATO we were done like KIPPERS. We COD have won it had it not been for their FISHY CAPERS.

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Mrs Merkel can should go back to ironing and hoovering around Herr's M 's haus, filling up her beetle with non-leaded, eating lots of saurcraut, farting for Deutchland, looking like an old trout, sprouting a beard and just join the cast of eastenders where she'd naturally fit in with all the other non entity misfit freaks.
Apart from that, she's my babe.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We shall give them a good slap with our wet U-KIPPERS.

Why would we need to do anything so stupid? Is this another bit of corrupt EU stupidity that thinks we should? The so-called Cod wars were settled decades ago. We now have perfectly friendly relations with another European country - regardless of whether they are stuck inside the EU or not. So, EU pretty irrelevant ....... yep, wouldn't quarrel with that. Corrupt too. Like FIFA, beyond reformation. OUT.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
I have a real concern as to how we will be treated if we vote to stay in. This is real politik and we will be punished for questioning the EU project. There is only one answer that is in our best interest.

You use the word "project" as do many commentators in the media; the "Mitteleuropa" concept mentioned in my previous post was also described as such over a century ago. Same idea, same vocabulary. I'd rather not be part of anyone's "project", thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here