Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geography test

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
46. East Riding of Yorkshire? Surely anyone who claims that one has cheated. And City of London.

- - - Updated - - -

46. East Riding of Yorkshire? Surely anyone who claims that one has cheated. And City of London.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

- - - Updated - - -

The only two I didn't get. Still think City of London is in Greater London and also not marked on map. Also kept typing East Yorkshire but wouldn't accept without "Riding of". As it said, a stellar result.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The only two I didn't get. Still think City of London is in Greater London and also not marked on map. Also kept typing East Yorkshire but wouldn't accept without "Riding of". As it said, a stellar result.

Yeah, I suppose I should be proud...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
done qute well, except couldnt remember the names of some of the midlands and northumberland. bloody annoying that it wouldnt accept East Riding as i think that counts. also i though Rutland was fictious/old name. City of london though is not a county and not on the map so thats a dead cheeky one and im surprised anyone got that.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
43 Felt a bit robbed by County Durham (forgot the county) and Riding instead of Ridings. Shropshire completely eluded me and i also fell victim to repeated attempts at Avon instead of Bristol.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
43 for me - the old favourites missing Bristol, City of London, East Riding, Durham, and Hertfordshire - which I was sure had to be Middlesex. Where did that diappear to ? Avon has obviously gone too - but Middlesex !!!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
42 scored.
Missed off Buckinghamshire, City of London, Rutland, Tyne and Wear, Worcestershire.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Getting good at this now, pretty sad :nono:

Named them all with 8 minutes to spare.

counties of england.png

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I got 45.
County Durham and Shropshire eluded me and I never knew that East Yorkshire was really called "East riding of yorkshire"

42. Same ones missed. Must have spent a minute typing "Durham" thinking "Has it moved? It was there when I drove through it a couple of years ago"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Got 46. I actually knew the only the only two I missed but couldn't work out why East Yorkshire and Durham weren't being accepted!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here