Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geography test

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Missed 4. Should have got two of those but was being a bit stupid and missed the obvious. Couldn't think of the last two, one of which I'd have never got.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Missed out on four:(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 62

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
why, out of interest?

Lots of Unitary Authorities missing, including Brighton and Hove ( :( ) and Medway ( :) )

- - - Updated - - -

Got all but these:
Buckinghamshire, City of London, Derbyshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire,

and I did a Geography degree...
Yup, definitely shocking.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
DING!
#boffin

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I took ages to get Bristol as I was sure it was called Avon, and County Durham took 3 goes as I just typed Durham. I got 42.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Got all but these:
Buckinghamshire, City of London, Derbyshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire,

and I did a Geography degree...

The remaining counties are: Buckinghamshire, County Durham, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands,

Geography Degree too. Poor effort.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Missed the following. Buckinghamshire, City of London, County Durham, East Riding of Yorkshire, Oxfordshire, Staffordshire,
Kept putting Durham! But should have got Oxs and Bucks plus London so annoyed

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I got 41, so not too disappointed :)
I missed these... The remaining counties are: Bristol, Cheshire, City of London, Greater Manchester, Isle of Wight, Rutland, Shropshire,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here