Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Geneva

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Are there any better options than Easyjet from LGW? Looks like c£200 flying out Friday and back Sunday.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was £136pp four weeks ago out 13.45 Friday back 10.50 Monday, not that this helps much (that includes 1 bag in the hold between the 3 of us)

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
Anyone actually going to watch it? The last few years I have gone and enjoyed but not so sure about this venue!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You'd have to be mental to go to Switzerland to watch football. I say that as a England follower. EXPENSIVE country (think £5-£6 a pint, £10 for a McDonalds...)

That said if you do insist on going, you can fly in pretty much anywhere and train won't be more than an hour or 2. Probably more options into Zurich.

mattricketts

Jul 14, 2010
Flights are booked. Out on Friday @17:00 back the Sunday at 11:00 with sleazy jet. Just looking for a good hotel now.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Flights and hotel booked for me. Easyjet on Friday morning, coming back Monday am.

Will it be pay on the gate ¿

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
sod all places to drink near the ground.

public transport from the main station is the best call,and if you are waiting for a tram pop in the Britannia pub opposite station for last beer.

they do a good beer tower and works out about £4.50 a pint

switzerland-164.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You'd have to be mental to go to Switzerland to watch football. I say that as a England follower. EXPENSIVE country (think £5-£6 a pint, £10 for a McDonalds...)

That said if you do insist on going, you can fly in pretty much anywhere and train won't be more than an hour or 2. Probably more options into Zurich.
It was pretty reasonable imo 4 francs a pint at the ground which is about £2.75

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here