• Other

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I said Labour but in 2019, Labour got 10,355 in my constituency whereas the LDs got 10,320 votes. So at this stage I just don't know.
Wait for the manifestos and local plans.

The inevitability is that nationally, the PM will only be one of 2 people.

Local issues may make one of Labour and LDs better for you than the other?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Clark Kent just told me we are set for stability, financial growth, shorter NHS waiting lists, more teachers, more houses and a partridge in a pear tree.
Who else but Labour?

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I’m perpetually stunned that there is anyone in 2024 looking at British politics and saying “Yes, this Conservative Party is the party for me.”

How is it possible to carry that much hate for yourself, your country, and everybody in it?

I understand that there are people who will never vote Labour, and that’s fine, the Liberal Democrats exist as a perfectly reasonable centre-right party who aren’t Labour.

If your politics are much further to the right, Reform has your back, they’re there to vote for.

What I genuinely can’t get is anyone watching Rishi Sunak in the rain, as if the British government can no longer afford to host events indoors, and thinking “this incarnation of the Conservative Party is so effective and well-run, another five years of this is EXACTLY what Britain needs.”

I’d be interested in learning whether the IP addresses of those who have voted Conservative actually originated from within the UK. I fear NSC has been targeted in a Russian cyberattack. And @Is it PotG? of course.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I think most of us think that, but in the interests of not ending up with the lowest quality option voting for someone should be compulsory.
Even if none of them match your political views?

I shall be doing what i normally do at Elections, not voting

albionalba

Durchlaufen!
NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2023
sadly in Scotland
It's always depressing having to vote in Scotland in an SNP stronghold as it feels pretty useless..... best you can hope for is to add to the overall UK Labour vote share....sadly I don't think the campervan party will suffer much of a dent in their Westminster seats....especially if Scotland do ok at the Euros....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m perpetually stunned that there is anyone in 2024 looking at British politics and saying “Yes, this Conservative Party is the party for me.”

How is it possible to carry that much hate for yourself, your country, and everybody in it?

I understand that there are people who will never vote Labour, and that’s fine, the Liberal Democrats exist as a perfectly reasonable centre-right party who aren’t Labour.

If your politics are much further to the right, Reform has your back, they’re there to vote for.

What I genuinely can’t get is anyone watching Rishi Sunak in the rain, as if the British government can no longer afford to host events indoors, and thinking “this incarnation of the Conservative Party is so effective and well-run, another five years of this is EXACTLY what Britain needs.”

I’d be interested in learning whether the IP addresses of those who have voted Conservative actually originated from within the UK. I fear NSC has been targeted in a Russian cyberattack. And @Is it PotG? of course.
Johnson spent a fortune making a press room in Number 10, so what’s happened to that?

My vote will be tactical to get rid of the Tory puppet in my area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here