Votes: 31 5.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 3.0%
  • Don't know

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
The Greens the new home of the antisemite Corbynistas. Which is such a shame as their original principals were appealing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
So you think it better to support policies by giving your vote to a party even if you are opposed to that policy just because they may have marginally more policies than another party?

A lot is often made of parties being voted into power so that endorses all their policies, as it's seen as the will of the people however that could mean that they have 6 or 7 populist policies and one that everyone thinks is terrible but they win out so even the terrible one is enacted, even if those who voted are (morally) opposed to it.

I do not want to give any support to a party that has policies i'll be against, no matter if they are slightly closer to my views.

How does voting for something you don't want to see enacted good, or making a positive difference?
Excellent. Be delighted if you could enlighten us all on just one populist policy. Even better, share us the six or seven you're so sure about.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Even if none of them match your political views?

I shall be doing what i normally do at Elections, not voting
Voter apathy is the reason why you end up with Liz Truss at No10. Less people vote less people care, smaller democracy, less accountability because they only need the votes of a small section of the electorate who will always vote for them

Not voting is letting them get away with it

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Can't we just have Jezza Vine and his swing thingy and do the election on one of his lunchtime shows and be done with it ? I have had enough already.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
whats the betting no-one will be deported to Rwanda by the election day?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I’m going to vote for X because they once said something nice about cats, and one time helped an elderly person cross the road, and also opened the local summer school fare, so they’re just the person I want to vote for.
:sick: 🤢 :sick:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I’ve voted LibDem because they are the only party with a chance to beat the sitting Tory.
Yes, I did it once before and the Tories won the seat, whilst the LibDems went into coalition.
Please don’t do it again!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Not at all, i certainly didn't and wouldn't vote for them.

Besides, if, as highly likely regardless of whether i vote or not, the Government will be changing and Labour taking over, so how is not voting for any party (there are more than the 2 main ones on the ballot) in any way voting for this current lot?
That's not a given, FWIW I don't want to vote for either, but we do need a big change

the tories will have something up their silk lined sleeves to hoodwink the idiots, and shake off as much damage as they can, without doubt. They're the best dirty fight no chance winners ever . . .when it matters to them

The biggest issue with our system is turnout and stubbornness, which is akin to ignorance . . . . I don't like the system, but if you don't voice any opinion you make it worse . . . Turn up and spoil your paper . . .if 17m did that they'd win . . .that would say a lot more than any politician has in the last 50 years!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
IMG_8704.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here