Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] General Election 2024 - 4th July

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Election called then you publish a manifesto, same for all parties, why is this so difficult to understand.
Here’s the start of the ‘I don’t know what their policies are’ nonsense
To be followed soon after by 'they are all the same'.
Then a sneaky look at the disappointed folk, shuffling off, persuaded they are all the same. . . .
Followed by the cheery trot to the polling station to put their X in the box labeled 'tory'.

Who knew?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We’ve seen some shocking voting over the last 14 years, surely the people of this country can’t f*** this up
Just look around....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I had a much clearer idea of what Blair was all about before the election he won was called. I genuinely have no idea what Starmer is bringing to the party and nor does anyone else it seems. How hard is that to understand?

I am very open to being educated
Super.

There ya go*

*the fourth time I have posted them on NSC

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
One doesn’t have to eat Tofu to think that the current government and the previous two prime ministers (at least) have been a complete fx*@#”g disaster.

Speaking as a carnivore, I agree wholeheartedly. Vote Labour, the quality of bacon and sausage served in most greasy spoons has dropped considerably under the current government. To borrow from the maddest Prime Minister we’ve ever had, that is a DISGRACE!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Everyone should go and spoil their ballot.
Simply write ' all untrustworthy liars'
I admire a man who eventually corrects his mistakes :thumbsup:
Chaka Demus? ???

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Super.

There ya go*

Thanks, all good ideas, we will see how they pan out. I will refrain from any cynicism in the meantime. I really am interested in how he does, although he has done nothing to inspire me so far.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Super.

There ya go*

The trouble is, you see, soundbites is what people want today.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
One doesn’t have to eat Tofu to think that the current government and the previous two prime ministers (at least) have been a complete fx*@#”g disaster.
It's hard to disagree with you....so I wont as I agree with you 100%.. ( that's about the two previous Prime Minissters...not the Tofu eating Moderator who is an appalling choice as Moderator on this forum ).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Super.

There ya go*

Hardly inspiring. One of the main missions statements is to spend a shed load on national defence ?! FFS, why? Money down the toilet.

And some strong arm tactics to get rid of asylum seekers which panders to the nasty Tory 'on the fence' voter.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hardly inspiring. One of the main missions statements is to spend a shed load on national defence ?! FFS, why? Money down the toilet.

And some strong arm tactics to get rid of asylum seekers which panders to the nasty Tory 'on the fence' voter.
Let’s see what the manifesto brings.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Me walking in the door after going straight to the Athens game from work

IMG_0587.jpeg

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I guess Starmer needs to stop spending all his time criticising the Tories and come out with a manifesto sharpish now?I genuinely have no idea what he is going to bring to the party other than a change of government. He hasn’t got long and he is 100% guaranteed to be the next PM. Is he going to get elected purely on the basis that everyone wants the Tories out or is there more substance to him?

I have just heard his promises but it’s all just talk and no details as to how he’s going to make them work :shrug:
😂🤦‍♂️

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sky News currently being thrown out of the Tory campaign launch live in front of the nation, which is an interesting way to start the campaign…

EDIT -

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He did say it would be in the 'second-half of the year'. 4 July = 50.55% of the year has passed!
More than enough % to leave the EU.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
HOLD YOUR HORSES EVERYONE!

The galaxy brains in Parliament have been plotting again

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thanks, all good ideas, we will see how they pan out. I will refrain from any cynicism in the meantime. I really am interested in how he does, although he has done nothing to inspire me so far.
Good man.

Give him a chance to be elected PM first before charging up your inspirometer, though, shirley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here