Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Screenshot_20240522_184433_X.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We’ve seen some shocking voting over the last 14 years, surely the people of this country can’t f*** this up
I just had a little look at the comments under Labour's "Change" video on Twitter. Miserably enlightening stuff.

It's my fault for checking the comments. Never check the comments.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Everyone should go and spoil their ballot.
Simply write ' all untrustworthy liars'

Last edited:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I guess Starmer needs to stop spending all his time criticising the Tories and come out with a manifesto sharpish now?I genuinely have no idea what he is going to bring to the party other than a change of government. He hasn’t got long and he is 100% guaranteed to be the next PM. Is he going to get elected purely on the basis that everyone wants the Tories out or is there more substance to him?

I have just heard his promises but it’s all just talk and no details as to how he’s going to make them work :shrug:
Election called then you publish a manifesto, same for all parties, why is this so difficult to understand.
Here’s the start of the ‘I don’t know what their policies are’ nonsense

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Their entire bloody election manifesto consists of having maybe potentially got inflation down to near their 2% target. When in reality it hasn’t and whatever massaging of certain figures they’ve done to conclude it has won’t fool anyone.

What a bunch of scheisters.
And any economist worth his or her salt will tell you that what the government has done will have had minimal (if any at all) effect on inflation.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Chris Warburton is such a prick. No tory will front up for an interview tonight. Meanwhile he's asking prickish whatabout questions to the labour, liberal and green spokespeople who have fronted up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Are you interested in fine-diners views?
Not really ..... Lol...( is that allowed ? ).

I suppose my views are slightly coloured as living in France I hear exactly the same complaints about the Government here, as in the the UK.

Covid had an enormous affect on every Western country. I hope things improve. But it will take time, not policies.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Election called then you publish a manifesto, same for all parties, why is this so difficult to understand.
Here’s the start of the ‘I don’t know what their policies are’ nonsense
I had a much clearer idea of what Blair was all about before the election he won was called. I genuinely have no idea what Starmer is bringing to the party and nor does anyone else it seems. How hard is that to understand?

I am very open to being educated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here