Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
445107193_1000944874981293_5822544984658468405_n.jpg

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Their entire bloody election manifesto consists of having maybe potentially got inflation down to near their 2% target. When in reality it hasn’t and whatever massaging of certain figures they’ve done to conclude it has won’t fool anyone.

What a bunch of scheisters.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't live permanently in the UK anymore...( but I do love the UK and pay significant taxes there ), but my children live there and I want the best for them and society as a whole.

I think the Conservatives have had their day for a while. I don't see what any future Government can change much, but like the Albion....I live in hope. Time to give Labour the opportunity, but I do fear they will be bogged down with similar divisions as the Conservative Party.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Reform will be pushed to get enough fash candidates together in time

The mighty have to relax their stringent vetting process.

Oh

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We've had winter, summer, spring and autumns of discontent over the time this load of fuckers have been in power.
And I thought that Meteriologists were leaning at least a few degrees to the right ?...if he's lost you, how many more has he lost I wonder ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I meant to reply to your post in my post of no; 349.

Apologies for my lack of attachments.
I don't have time to fanny about hunting down old posts.

The moment has gone, now. Bolt shot.

Rather like Sunk and pals :wink:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cjd

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I guess Starmer needs to stop spending all his time criticising the Tories and come out with a manifesto sharpish now?I genuinely have no idea what he is going to bring to the party other than a change of government. He hasn’t got long and he is 100% guaranteed to be the next PM. Is he going to get elected purely on the basis that everyone wants the Tories out or is there more substance to him?

I have just heard his promises but it’s all just talk and no details as to how he’s going to make them work :shrug:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I guess Starmer needs to stop spending all his time criticising the Tories and come out with a manifesto sharpish now?I genuinely have no idea what he is going to bring to the party other than a change of government. He hasn’t got long and he is 100% guaranteed to be the next PM. Is he going to get elected purely on the basis that everyone wants the Tories out or is there more substance to him?
We shall see, shan't we.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I guess Starmer needs to stop spending all his time criticising the Tories and come out with a manifesto sharpish now?I genuinely have no idea what he is going to bring to the party other than a change of government. He hasn’t got long and he is 100% guaranteed to be the next PM. Is he going to get elected purely on the basis that everyone wants the Tories out?
Radio 5 bloke, 'Chris', drilled a labour spokesperson about policies a few minutes ago, then kept interrupting her.

Nobody will ever get to hear about labour's policies if they aren't prepared to look them up, and keep interrupting when they are explained to them.

Anyone would think that some people don't want to know what labour plans to do in case they might like the sound of it :lolol:

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
[/QUOTE]
Radio 5 bloke, 'Chris', drilled a labour spokesperson about policies a few minutes ago, then kept interrupting her.

Nobody will ever get to hear about labour's policies if they aren't prepared to look them up, and keep interrupting when they are explained to them.

Anyone would think that some people don't want to know what labour plans to do in case they might like the sound of it :lolol:

I’m listening :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here