Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] General Election 2024 - 4th July

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
But it is breathtaking to hear a Tory talking as if Starmer doesn't have a plan. The Tories didn't even bother with costings in their paper-thin manifesto in 2019.
Quite and your point stands.
That's my last dig at Starmer for the day. It's not the time for it when there is so much to relish about that utter shambles of an announcement. That was just hilarious

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
only problem with that plan is that I think Labour are quite prepared. For example they've been actively campaigning round my neck of the woods (staunch Tory but a definite Labour target) for a while now

Tories still haven't selected a candidate for a lot of seats.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
The gall of a TORY calling anyone a liar.
I agree, however it was always going to be the case that Starmer is likely to be absolutely battered by the tory press based on his history of breaking the pledges he made to become leader. They've barely mentioned it, saving for an election.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Does anyone have video up of the announcement?
sad dr who GIF

Play D:Ream over that GIF and you’re basically there

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
This makes no sense, it's almost like these Tories want to lose. Labour will annihilate them in a July GE.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Soaking wet and clutching at straws.

Any chance of staying in No. 10 is just a pipeD:Ream.
Was hilarious watching him getting soaked while reeling out the Tories list of greatest achievements....yes, these are dangerous times globally and our once great nation stands against a sea of potential troubles....that's why we must be so so careful as there is real risk that the Tories might still win the election

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here