Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
As part of my final project for my degree, I ran a 24 hour news channel for a week.

Exhausting work, but our studio and graphics looked far, far better than GBNews. It looks embarrassingly amateur.

a back drop/green screen kit is cheap, a go-pro is good quality.

MASybe they got swizzed for some old Thames television super 8 stuff on ebay ?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Am I trending?[emoji2]
I was mistaken… I have begged forgiveness from Bakerooo. Will you forgive me Richard?[emoji20]

Don't mention it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
People in general will do almost anything for money.

Gloria De Piero …. from 2010 onwards she was a very outspoken critic of anything right of centre, Cameron and later Brexit, a darling of The Guardian.

Now a proud part of GBTV.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I was under the impression that high lighting individual posters is forbidden… obviously not [emoji849]

No, that feature is not forbidden

West Durrington is not Offington

Gammon is not a racist term

If you are going to tell someone you are putting them on ignore, don't then go peeping at their posts and PMing them :wink:

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's complete comedy.

I'd imagine presenters are throwing coffee cups behind the scenes.

All the budget on the presenters and a new cheap studio solution picked up at a media trade fair.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's complete comedy.

I'd imagine presenters are throwing coffee cups behind the scenes.

I haven't seen it, but you don't think it could be a double bluff by the Leftwaffe to make a small group of people look extremely foolish again :lolol:

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I switched over to have a look just after 4pm.

My conclusion if you like the high quality production values of shopping channels or falling to sleep watching day time television, this is the channel for you.

I will not be bothering again, something I can easily live without.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Curiosity dictated I needed another look. Sound better this time.

Simon McCoy was famous on the bbc for being disparaging of news that really didn’t matter, often linked to the royals. Well he was taking part in a discussion about dating people with narcissism. I am now convinced these whole channel is a parody and after a few days they are all going to start laughing and tell people they are fools for believing it.

Not even going for 24 hours and already they are describing issues that would exist dating any of the presenters.

What is this channel supposed to be?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I haven't seen it, but you don't think it could be a double bluff by the Leftwaffe to make a small group of people look extremely foolish again :lolol:

Oh it's superb. If Andrew Neil's hair wasn't glued on he'd be ripping it out.

"I'm sorry we are having huge problems with our communications at the moment.."

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's beyond parody. They've are now replaying Andrew Neil's launch statement and didn't find time overnight or this morning to fix the audio that was miles out of sync at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here