Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Have you thought about introducing the videos with a description of what they are, how they fit with topic of the thread, and what points you agree with?

I know that this will involve a little bit of independent thought, and the last time I got you to do that it went very badly for you, but give it a go.

the ultra patriot has only an ephemeral understanding of the english language, and therefore can only converse in "youtubes"

Jan 30, 2008
Morning chaps , GB news the focal point of balanced news in this country if you're struggling with that concept good luck in your bubble world
Regards
DF

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Remember all those people crowing about how great Andrew Neil is and what a coup it was for him to be the lead of GB News. Don't see how any of that can be true given how he didn't see this coming.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58591909

Bearing in mind the first two weeks were the comedy times - bland content with comic mistakes. Once the comedy wore off, I stopped watching and now just occasionally flick over for literally 15 seconds to see where it is at. Nearly every time, the banner contains either the word immigrant or woke or something along those lines. It took a few weeks to start outputting what most people expected and some were looking forward to and yet Neil's toys went out the pram after 2 weeks.

Jan 30, 2008
Remember all those people crowing about how great Andrew Neil is and what a coup it was for him to be the lead of GB News. Don't see how any of that can be true given how he didn't see this coming.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58591909

Bearing in mind the first two weeks were the comedy times - bland content with comic mistakes. Once the comedy wore off, I stopped watching and now just occasionally flick over for literally 15 seconds to see where it is at. Nearly every time, the banner contains either the word immigrant or woke or something along those lines. It took a few weeks to start outputting what most people expected and some were looking forward to and yet Neil's toys went out the pram after 2 weeks.
I'll pick yours up for you, GB news the only news channel offering balanced views and asking the awkward/uncomfortable questions that people like you don't like

Regards
DF

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I'll pick yours up for you, GB news the only news channel offering balanced views and asking the awkward questions that people like you dont like

Regards
DF

Save your fingers - your pointless non sequiturs are not worthy of a targeted response.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If you always know you're right and don't care what anyone thinks then why post haiku lectures on a football forum, and engage with nobody?

Weird.

poor old das reich.PNG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's amazing how many pages the word "No" can stretch to...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1440981536506097667[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here