Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GBNews: anyone watching?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I see Andrew Neil has decided to "reduce his commitments on a number of fronts."

EVHD9GmU0AANsHd.jpg

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Well, with a bit of luck, Neil will be tarnished through this association, which has illustrated his partisan political commitments. Prior to that, he's worked for the 'left-wing' BBC and MSM for decades.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s almost like it’s not so much “go woke, go broke” as “go fash lose cash”

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Hard to believe, I know, but it'll go even more downhill from here now Andrew Kneel has gone.

It'll end up as a YouTube channel.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He’s going to pop back and see Nige on his show a couple of times a week according to his statement. Just to really make sure he becomes totally unemployable :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
AN didn’t fit in from the very beginning, as he’s an intellect and a great broadcaster.

At age 72 most folk are retired. I hope we see his talent back at the BBC some time soon, his political chat shows and interviews were the crème de la crème.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well, with a bit of luck, Neil will be tarnished through this association, which has illustrated his partisan political commitments. Prior to that, he's worked for the 'left-wing' BBC and MSM for decades.

Erm... he's chairman of The Spectator.

Edit: What am I doing in the Bear Pit? *makes a discreet exit*

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
bollocks video removed

Regards
DF

Have you thought about introducing the videos with a description of what they are, how they fit with topic of the thread, and what points you agree with?

I know that this will involve a little bit of independent thought, and the last time I got you to do that it went very badly for you, but give it a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here