Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay supporters

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Is he also doing a report wishing to talk to Millwall fans that are ACTUALLY gypsies and how they feel when they get abuse?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I would think it would be more interesting to hear the views of a gay Millwall fan that has to sit on his hands when we play them and they hurl the usual jibes, or worst at each of their home matches.

He probably has, at a guess he probably wouldn't have put that message on an Albion forum

but its only certain sections of brightons fanbase that are complaining about homophobic chanting H , no other team has.

I get that Bushy, it's the Journalists asking on message boards that winds me up.

Although I suspect a certain someone is already on the phone to him.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why does it wind you up?

He wouldn't be the first journalist to get either a contact or a story from here would he? Journos trawl twitter, facebook and message boards as standard these days. There's even a standard #journorequest hash tag. What do you think the ITV guy should do? Look on a fashion discussion forum? Walk round Kemp Town with a mac on? Actually, hang on....

Why does it wind you up?

Because, and I may be well off the mark here, on this forum it is strictly forbidden to advertise unless you have gained the prior permission of the site owner. He is a journalist so therefore will be making money by selling his "story" to the media.

And I'm having a bad day.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Because, and I may be well off the mark here, on this forum it is strictly forbidden to advertise unless you have gained the prior permission of the site owner. He is a journalist so therefore will be making money by selling his "story" to the media.

And I'm having a bad day.

I think he's just trying to get some research for an article, he's not advertising anything.
We all help with research, didn't you take part Uncle Speilberg's for his book?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess Johnny will be doing his research elsewhere in future!!

How long before the word 'binfest' appears on the teleprompter at ITN?

I think he's just trying to get some research for an article, he's not advertising anything.
We all help with research, didn't you take part Uncle Speilberg's for his book?

Fair point.

I just have a deep mistrust of journalists and how they edit interviews to suit the story they write.

Come back Johnny, all is forgiven.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here