Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Jibes

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
Yes there are 40000 gays in Brighton
40,000?!

Saw a stat a month or so ago that said it was 2% of the population of Brighton. That would mean Brighton having a population of 2 million! There are more Jedis than gays apparently (2.7%)! :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
spare a thought for me as i have to endure "oooh,alloooow" (in camp voice) all day from Chelsea tossers on my south london building site.Interestingly,not a word comes from the lone Palace decorator,nor i to him.mutual hatred.
I just tell them to stop going down there every weekend and lowering the tone of the place if they hate it so much, but what really seems to annoy them is reminders of their 27,000 new fans and the fact they're just a small town in Fulham.

Oct 25, 2003
what i don't get is, if we are renowned as the gay capital of the UK, then why is it always flooded with londoners, when it is mostily them who concentrate on our reputation at football matches????

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
One of the first attempts at running a public gay dance/disc (in the 70s) was in Croydon-it was on tv a couple of weeks ago, along with stories about Jeremy Thorpe:safeway2:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Which reminds me my first encounter with obvious gay work colleagues was not at our Brighton office but at Wellesley Road Croydon.

One bloke lived in Croydon with his boyfriend, the other was still in the closet although he tended to go for West Indian's, at least he was always holidaying in his cottage there. I could say he was a Palace supporter but I think he preferred cricket, as he often bowled from the pavilion end.

They're both probably living in Brighton these days.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
the taunts tend to annoy me for the simple fact that the 'taunters' seem to think they are soooooooo original and really do think we've never heard their particular taunt before :angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I am not who do you know called Nigel?! :wave:

Well, there's Nigel, then there's Big Nige and Little Nige. Oh, mustn't forget Fat Nigel and his boyfriend, Camp Nigel.

Nope, don't know anyone else called Nigel....:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here