Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Jibes

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
Not that this bothers me but what do other's think.

I get the impression that some away end posters seem to think we get really wound up by these. I personally don't give a toss.

Wouldn't it be good if we could simply not respond to these jibes & in fact this would send some sort of message & result of th email dropping to the bottom of the list.

Another thing is that Brighton & Hove, we are told is the place to be, so we end up with more students, media types, punks, Europeans, Scots, Irish, Welsh, film stars, pop stars, politcians, actores ecetera. In fact people are moving into the city as if there is no tomorrow.

As a result house prices as we know are being pushed up & a lot of this is, (sorry I did not mention above - gays) because of the pink pound.

Now where do these people come from, Scotland, Newcastle yes, but by far the majority from Croydon & South London. Oh dear Croydon a town full of gays who realise what a shithole it is move to the place to be - Brighton.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:safeway

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
emotsissies2yd9it.gif

D

Deleted User X18H

Why does it matter to anyone who doesn't live in the Brighton or Hove conurbation theses jibes are directed to Brighton and Hove as a community not just the Albion.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
33057 Seagull said:
Not that this bothers me but what do other's think.

I get the impression that some away end posters seem to think we get really wound up by these. I personally don't give a toss.

Wouldn't it be good if we could simply not respond to these jibes & in fact this would send some sort of message & result of th email dropping to the bottom of the list.

Another thing is that Brighton & Hove, we are told is the place to be, so we end up with more students, media types, punks, Europeans, Scots, Irish, Welsh, film stars, pop stars, politcians, actores ecetera. In fact people are moving into the city as if there is no tomorrow.

As a result house prices as we know are being pushed up & a lot of this is, (sorry I did not mention above - gays) because of the pink pound.

Now where do these people come from, Scotland, Newcastle yes, but by far the majority from Croydon & South London. Oh dear Croydon a town full of gays who realise what a shithole it is move to the place to be - Brighton.

But we are the same. EG Inbred Pikey Scum - Palace. Northern Monkeys - Leeds.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:safeway

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Embrace the gay jibes. But remember to keep throwing up the "caravan-pikey-Lidl" insults back, because for some strange reason it really seems to upset them!

They are all closet gays anyway - far too many skinhead types who are keen to get their shirts off and "bond". Hmm.:love:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I remember a guy at school saying my Dad was gay because he decided to move to Brighton before I was born. I punch him on the nose. :bounce:

Really doesnt bother me, but it is wrong. However you dress it up, light hearted banter etc. Homophobia is prevelant and has to be stopped. There is a homophobic attack in Lambeth Borough every 2.5 days.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There must be some 'homsexuals' lurking in the crowd with a real complex..
"Are they talking to me...how do they know? "

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
GAY :lolol:

:safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :rescott: :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway :safeway2: :safeway2: :safeway2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
By the same token do you think the endless threads on Croydon is a dump, Johnson is a diving cheat and Dowie is ugly bothers Palace fans? I can assure you it doesn't :nono:

Slight difference in the messages though don't you think? I don't remember the FA asking for an end to Croydophobic insults...

Plus-you can't hide from Dowie being ugly, although God knows the kids at the game tried.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
AJ's Love Monkey said:
By the same token do you think the endless threads on Croydon is a dump, Johnson is a diving cheat and Dowie is ugly bothers Palace fans? I can assure you it doesn't :nono:

Seems to get to eagleseatseagulls?:clap:

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
The difference is those statements are factual.
Care to deny any?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes there are 40000 gays in Brighton but that is because Brighton has become a cosmopolitan free thinking liberal part of the UK that accepts and embraces all creeds , religions, colours and sexual orientations and all the better it is for it. Brighton has no more " local " gays than any other part of the UK. If these Croydon pikeys want to shout insults at gays from their slums let them we have a more refreshing tolerant attitude.

I love Women but its whatever rocks your boat as far as I am concerned.

All the gays I have met in my course of work and in social occasions have been intelligent, caring human beings and a credit to mankind.

Eggmundo

Jul 8, 2003
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I cant confirm or deny anything i have never lived in Croydon, however what relevance on Dowie being ugly has on anything i am still trying to work out! :rolleyes:
It's not relevant. It's a fact that's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here