Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Micky's really got to stop letting this old pals act cloud his judgement, else it'll all end in tears. How does offering a contract of any kind to Kerry Mayo or Gary Hart help us build for the future? Basically, don't hire them, even as cover. There's younger hungrier options out there. Ease Mayo and Hart out the door. No way back.
Exactly:thumbsup:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
they already were out the door though, why even bother letting them come back to train.. well done you've been here years, thank you.. now leave gracefully

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Did anyone else understand what the child is trying to say here?

Yes, he is saying that Mickey likes players he has worked with in the past, and the first time he was manager here those players were instrumental in our promotion.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Given the backup options we currently have in attack I reckon I'd choose him over pretty well all of them. If we aren't going to sign an experienced striker, which is highly unlikely, I'll go against the grain on here and say I'd be happy for him to be a squad player.
He was never THAT good of a striker in the first place!

Keeping him on would just be a waste of everyone's time. It's sad and all, he's ben a good player for us, but not EVERYONE has to stay here FOREVER.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Now I f***ing totally lost? Put your crayons down, and type slowly and read it back before you post it!

What is your point?

my arguments

1) You've slagged off a players ability, hoping he'll read it and not sign a contract - that makes you a sad dillusional twat:thumbsup:

2) THPP claims Mickey's "old pals act" needs to be scrapped, and that there are better new younger players out there than players who've worked for Adams before.
I'd rather trust Mickey's judgement, than assume that we should gamble on some randoms simply because we've never heard of them, causing speculation that they might be a superior option to the likes of Hart and Mayo.

Not really sure what you're trying to achieve by calling me a child either, but hey ho!

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
He was never THAT good of a striker in the first place!

Keeping him on would just be a waste of everyone's time. It's sad and all, he's ben a good player for us, but not EVERYONE has to stay here FOREVER.
He's such a great striker in recent years, that he's ended up as an emerengy right back. Peter Ward was THE striker, but I wouldn't want him in our squad today for old times sake. (UNless off course we could get a time machine and get Wardy from the eighties brought forward to today... nows theres a thought?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here