Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary glitter found guilty

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Think Kevin is misunderstanding there. Onion isn’t anything bad, bit like saying google chrome is for nonces.

Either way glad he’s been put back behind bars

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Maybe there is some sick site called the onion? Don't think any on here would know, but guessing Kelvin may be mistaking The TOR onion browser, the Google chrome of the darknet?
There is a parody news site called The Onion.

There is an anonymous top level domain of .onion accessed via the Tor network.

Mackenzie is clearly mixing up the two, but considering he’s a scum bag anyway he’s not bothered about getting facts right or checking things before reporting anything.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The man has proved he will try to circumnavigate any restrictions on his perversions. From moving abroad to accessing the dark web.

As all paedophiles do.

Chop his balls off and throw him down a hole.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The man has proved he will try to circumnavigate any restrictions on his perversions. From moving abroad to accessing the dark web.

As all paedophiles do.

Chop his balls off and throw him down a hole.
In all seriousness, surely a case where chemical castration would be the safest option for everyone including Glitter. Is it even possible in UK?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.
Hello, hello. it's good to be back, it's good to be back.
Did you miss me, yeah, while I was away, did you hang my picture on your wall
Did you kiss me, yeah, every single day, although you couldn't kiss me at all.
And did you love me, yeah, like a good little girl,

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In all seriousness, surely a case where chemical castration would be the safest option for everyone including Glitter. Is it even possible in UK?
I think it is but my understanding is that it is voluntary.

Unfortunately sexual perversion is not always about sexual gratification but power and seeing others suffer. So castration does not always address the issue.

Either way, they should not be allowed out of jail.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Maybe there is some sick site called the onion? Don't think any on here would know, but guessing Kelvin may be mistaking The TOR onion browser, the Google chrome of the darknet?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Even at his advanced age , he’s still sick in the head and dangerous. You would hope all those years in prison he would reflect on his behaviour- seems not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here