Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
[tweet]357777443089690625[/tweet]

From Millwall's version of Naylor I think

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Blackpool or Millwall would be good for him. Best wishes as he was decent and hard working. Content to be rid is the right way to put it I guess

teaparty

Jul 16, 2013
I think he played in a friendly for Blackpool last night and is looking likely to sign for them.

When he was with us, Stockport, he was our standout player in both League One and Two by a mile, and that was in a team that had Ashley Williams, Anthony Pilkington and Carl Baker.

He played in a testimonial game at Edgeley Park last week and was the best player on the pitch. He's a class act.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I will always love Gary Dicker. Came a long way with Brighton and we may have moved on, but it doesn't change the fact he is a Championship player. Blackpool would be a fantastic move for him, and I look forward to cheering him on his return.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I guess Dicker and Jim McNulty are good mates. Barnsley will be the THIRD club they've followed each each to.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Shocked no League One side pushing to go up or a Championship side hoping to stay up hasn't yet nabbed him. Always undervalued here in my opinion, excellent eye for a pass.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can see the reasons why we let him go, but he is certainly a championship midfielder. He will never be the strongest or the quickest, but his passing, especially when trying to force the issue, is really very good.

Think he could do very well at Barnsley. Pleased for him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Good luck to him. Always rated him and he's easily good enough for championship footy.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
He wasn't our most talented midfielder but at times, when the others were going sideways and lacking creativity, he had a sense of urgency and an attacking mindset that made a big difference. I hope he does well wherever he goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here