Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Whenever i went on holiday in my 20s, my gran always used to shake her head and say "You can get all of that in Steyning". Never really understood what she meant. Once accidentally kicked my three year old son in the head whilst getting off a bike in the High Street once. They are my two Steyning stories - meagre pickings I'm afraid....

:lolol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Think he's more than good enough for L1 (and a good L1 side at that even Bournmouth as a rotation player) BUT I heard Portsmouth had offered him a deal......... see if anyone else does (hope so as I like him and wouldn't wish that shower of a club on anyone)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As his name was in the title seemed a good thread to bounce.

Anyone heard anything about trials or has he signed for anywhere?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
He has ditched Tesco's and is now shopping in Sainsburys.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Yes he was.

This. He was even not bad in the Championship, great range of passing and good vision for it but a little slow and prone to losing the ball when we're on the counter.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Yes he was. On his day he absolutely ran games. Superb passer of the ball at League One level.

Absolutely; he was a class above what Slade's team already had in 2008-2009, and in the Championship gave a superb pass to CMS to set up Hoskins's goal at Cardiff the season before last. He was doing fine until he broke his leg. Okay, he wasn't the same player after that, but a lot aren't. He did well to come back from a bad break in my view.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Absolutely; he was a class above what Slade's team already had in 2008-2009, and in the Championship gave a superb pass to CMS to set up Hoskins's goal at Cardiff the season before last. He was doing fine until he broke his leg. Okay, he wasn't the same player after that, but a lot aren't. He did well to come back from a bad break in my view.

As leg breaks go, it wasn't that bad.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Was quick in thought but his body couldn't keep up. Class technically but doesn't have the speed or agility to do it at this level. He should easily get a side in league one. Posdibly someone like Peterborough? I hope he gets fixed up as he's a lovely bloke too.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
As leg breaks go, it wasn't that bad.

I still think we rushed him back too quick, when we had other options to cover his role. Maybe he wasn't back to real full fitness!

But, he was a player that Gus would have on his team sheet first, it seemed at the start of last season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
So I'll take it nobody has any idea what he is up to then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here