Votes: 51 10.4%
  • In

Votes: 379 77.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 62 12.6%

• Total voters

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Well done Vulture, not only giving me a thumbs down, but sending me a PM, three words, **** you ****, your so brave

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Everybody else lost too, so weirdly we're still in the hunt.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Out and Jones as well. Laurel and Hardy.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Please Vulture, you're embarrassing yourself. The team could do a hell of a lot worse, and we're not out of the play-offs yet.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Lets face it any teams in the bottom half we struggle against and with out current goal scoring issue we will drop more points then we gain especially with the way the team is set up each match. There just aren't goals in the team at the moment

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Keep Oscar in but forget this season now - Lets use the rest of the games remaining for exerience to the youngsters and for those we may keep to fight for their places next season.Get a decent playing budget lined up start looking at players to bring in over the summer and lost of all lets not waste the opportunity to get a head start on the competition for next season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done Vulture, not only giving me a thumbs down, but sending me a PM, three words, **** you ****, your so brave

You are not so cute mate, I got the thumbs down from his as well

Thanks Vult another thumps down, you are on form tonight.

Do I earn the honour of a sweary PM as well ?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
*sigh* looks like its time for another little NSC holiday until all of this blows over.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Thats a easy get out mate.

We created how many chances Saturday?

What did Oscar say about stats and chances created? 23

How many top saves did there goalkeeper make? ONE. And you would expect a championship keeper to save that 100 times out of a 100.

Is not a one off. Its game after game after game.

Something is seriously wrong if we continue to "dominate" yet can't work the keeper.

If he can't change that, he has to go. Now!

the way the manager changes that is by shipping out the bad players and buying better ones, and its hard to buy players when money isnt being given to the manager.

basically, its all Barber's fault.

BARBER OUT.

sherrinned

Aug 12, 2003
West Worthing
Oh dear. First season in this league with players he has inherited. Think a little lattitude should be given. He's doing ok in my book. Won't grace this poll with a vote

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here