Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaetan Bong signs 2 year deal [Flair]

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Excellent stuff, I'm thoroughly enjoying the random yet impressive signings. May it continue!

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This is outstanding BI8oPJACAAEqmuF.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Haven't seen him play and until now I'd never heard of him...should do fine then :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
1 central defender ( 2 if Dunk leaves )
2 wingers
1 Tex replacement
1 Striker ( 2 if COG leaves )
1 GK so Walton can go out on loan

Having signed 3 first teamers in the last fortnight, I would be amazed if we signed another 6..................

.. But you never know!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I think we need CB cover at least. We are clearly in the market for a winger and another striker. Similarly need a GK if Walton is to go on loan. I think we may go fown the season long route for replacement of Tex. I make that another 5 further signings.
Having signed 3 first teamers in the last fortnight, I would be amazed if we signed another 6..................

.. But you never know!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think we need CB cover at least. We are clearly in the market for a winger and another striker. Similarly need a GK if Walton is to go on loan. I think we may go fown the season long route for replacement of Tex. I make that another 5 further signings.

We do need CB cover. Agreed. I wonder if that might be Calde?

I am feeling optimistic that more signings will come. Whilst we won't have the same amount of loans as last season, there will probably be one or two.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If Wenger and CH rate him he should be pretty solid in that position. Well done to all involved.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just been looking over some old Wigan match reports. Hmmm, not overly encouraging but this snippet made me think he might fit in our back four...

"Leeds had half a shout for a penalty midway through the first period when Gaetan Bong and Billy Sharp collided in the Wigan box."

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's good to have a left back that is a Brighton player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here