Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaetan Bong signs 2 year deal [Flair]

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Irrelevant, probably, but the words Assou-Ekotto always makes me think of a dessert in a decent restaurant. I'd probably choose the cheese though.

Is an Assou Ekotto
a) A baked custard dessert from Malta made with goats milk
b) A basque form of football played with a pumice stone "ball" and involving teams of 150 a side
c)That eye they paint on fishing boats in the med
d)Typical spurs player, flatters to deceive and not quite up to the highest standard

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I've seen half a dozen tweets from mainly Wigan fans saying he's a good signing and was v good for them and about 3 Wigan fans saying he's gash so guess it will be a case of wait and see :lol:

Do Wigan have 9 fans?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Hughton said some weeks back he would be spending the budget wisely. So far, he seems to have obtained the services of 3 decent quality players for next to nothing. Hopefully that will leave the door opening for 1 or 2 big signings that can be added to give us a real good chance at having a go this season. For me, at least one striker, a CB and a keeper is still needed

I'd replace the keeper with a creative midfielder, ala Tex.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
promising, however if he doesn't get a hatrick in his first game, he needs to go

:albion2:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have never really watched this guy play but have seen him play once but don't remember him. Not sure if that is good or bad thing.

My worry is not who we are going to sign because I think all our signings will improve the squad but I would like to see some players being off-loaded soon because I just think not being able to get some players sold is holding up the transfers coming in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here