Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury Vs Wilder 3

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You have to give a lot of credit to wilder, it takes two people to make a fight. He keep coming forward even after he'd taken a fair bit of punishment.

I don't think there's a chance in hell that AJ fights Wilder, AJ the big lummox is so static I think Wilder will KO him within 5.

Usyk vs Wilder would be interesting, would Wilder be able to touch him? Would love to see how that one pans out.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just woke up and saw the fight.

What can I say? Classic heavyweight boxing right there. Both men threw the kitchen sink at eachother, totally spent, leaving everything in that ring.

They say tough fights can age fighters, I believe this would have done this to both men.

Neither men had any ounce of quit in them, for which I personally believe Wilder and Tyson could and would both beat Joshua.

Who is the next hardest fight for Tyson? Usyk for sure. But he would have to fight the best fight of his life.

Always thoroughly enjoy a great fight. Thank you to both, Wilder and Tyson.

Let's hope this settles it, best man won.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Annoyed I missed it now. :catfight: Still, my eight hours kip was lovely. :lolol:

I think AJ is done. I'm not convinced he'll beat Usyk in the rematch, there's no value in him fighting Wilder now and Fury would punch him into next week.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Egotistic, crazy and a little delusional. That’s not how I like my women, but is how I like my boxers .
His braveness may come from the wrong place, but he’s still brave.
Great fight. It’s a shame wilder was a cock afterwards. I was looking forward to a love-in.

One of the great things about boxing is when all the trash talk before is put aside at the end of a great fight and both boxers give each other the credit they deserve for putting their lives on the line. Not the case with Wilder, his actions at the end show you everything you need to know about the man. i am sure it will be everyone else's fault again that he lost and not the fact that Furys just the better man. They could have 10 fights and the outcome would still be the same.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
AJ not in the same league. Wilder would put him on his arse until it was called off and Fury outclass and show him up as the gutless over hyped body builder he is.

Gutless?? I was ringside when he peeled himself off the canvas against klitschko and won the fight. You might not like him as a boxer but to call him gutless shows that you are clueless.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Annoyed I missed it now. :catfight: Still, my eight hours kip was lovely. [emoji38]ol:

I think AJ is done. I'm not convinced he'll beat Usyk in the rematch, there's no value in him fighting Wilder now and Fury would punch him into next week.
The best hope for Joshua now and I personally believe this, if he beats Usyk and becomes unified again he should call his retirement.

Because from what I have seen there is no way he beats Fury.

But of course the undisputed fight would be there in the background. Which will make it tempting.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
One of the great things about boxing is when all the trash talk before is put aside at the end of a great fight and both boxers give each other the credit they deserve for putting their lives on the line. Not the case with Wilder, his actions at the end show you everything you need to know about the man. i am sure it will be everyone else's fault again that he lost and not the fact that Furys just the better man. They could have 10 fights and the outcome would still be the same.

To be very generous, his shameful reaction was in the immediate aftermath when he must have felt hugely disappointed and quite knocked out.
Hopefully in the coming days he gives fury credit.
If he doesn’t, you can only admire the batshit mentalness of the man.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The best hope for Joshua now and I personally believe this, if he beats Usyk and becomes unified again he should call his retirement.

Because from what I have seen there is no way he beats Fury.

But of course the undisputed fight would be there in the background. Which will make it tempting.

That’s the rational way that the likes of you and I think.
Elite athletes are a different breed.
They believe they are the best.
Joshua will 100% want a crack at Fury.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
That’s the rational way that the likes of you and I think.
Elite athletes are a different breed.
They believe they are the best.
Joshua will 100% want a crack at Fury.
Of course he will, but he has to get past Usyk first.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Of course he will, but he has to get past Usyk first.

The rematch is the most interesting fight out there IMO. More so than AJ v Fury, which will probably be one sided in fury’s favour.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wonder for Fury’s own well-being how many fights he will have left anyway. I think motivation is a huge thing for him, get the belts, look to unify and possibly defend once and that could be it.

Still not convinced after last night AJ would really want to fight Fury and I suspect Hearn knows AJs days are numbered as his #1

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I wonder for Fury’s own well-being how many fights he will have left anyway. I think motivation is a huge thing for him, get the belts, look to unify and possibly defend once and that could be it.

Still not convinced after last night AJ would really want to fight Fury and I suspect Hearn knows AJs days are numbered as his #1

Joshua would fight anyone.
Watch his interviews, try to understand the man, give him the respect.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The rematch is the most interesting fight out there IMO. More so than AJ v Fury, which will probably be one sided in fury’s favour.
If Usyk wins that sets up Usyk Vs Fury for undisputed.

That would be a more interesting fight.

Both men have solid movement, both have power, both can take a punch.

Styles make fights.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Joshua fury doesn't hold a lot of interest for me to be honest. AJ wouldn't get anywhere near him. He was completely outclassed by Usyk. On last night's showing wilder would put AJ on his arse too. Much easier to hit than Tyson.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Joshua would fight anyone.
Watch his interviews, try to understand the man, give him the respect.

Sorry DJ but got to disagree with you on that, AJ has been nurtured on almost Frank Bruno proportions.

From day one they never had any intention of fighting Fury or Wilder because they knew the outcome, which would have made any rematch clause immaterial.

I went to Spurs this the other week, when the genie truly came out of the lamp, I actually called it in AJ’s ring walk which was a fusion between Kinnock at Sheffield in 1992 and Phil Taylor walking on at the darts.

Fury has one maybe two fights left, Usyk perhaps but I think first he will fight Whyte next spring at his beloved Manchester United.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i must admit if Fury and Wilder had embraced at the end i may have shed a tear , the dummy spit by Wilder has ditracted from his heroic performance as he took numerous big shots and stayed on his feet........a great performance marred by his petulance at the end which was extremely unfortunate as he had gained a fan up to that point.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Gutless?? I was ringside when he peeled himself off the canvas against klitschko and won the fight. You might not like him as a boxer but to call him gutless shows that you are clueless.

Clueless am I. He was gutless against Ruisz, shit scared against Uysk, so yes pretty gutless performance's. Think fame and fortune have softened him up but was never a warrior like Fury anyway.

By the way, don't call me clueless, you know nothing about me but if you want to I'm happy to get acquainted.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If Usyk wins that sets up Usyk Vs Fury for undisputed.

That would be a more interesting fight.

Both men have solid movement, both have power, both can take a punch.

Styles make fights.

that's what i was thinking but the weight and height difference would be ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here