Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Furthest you've travelled for a gig

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
I went to a Glasperlenspiel gig in Bremen specifically for that. Also went to see Panic at the Disco in St Petersburg (Russia one not the Florida one) but that wasn't specifically for the gig. That was more "I'm planning on being there, oh look they're playing there at the same time, tickets please"

But fair fucks going to see Postal Service live (and death cab) - genuinely jealous. Sorts my afternoon playlist out anyway!!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
But fair fucks going to see Postal Service live (and death cab) - genuinely jealous. Sorts my afternoon playlist out anyway!!
It was a stroke of absolute luck.

We were discussing bucket list bands over a pint and Postal Service were high on the list. Went onto Songkick to double check my assertion that they haven't played live in a decade and then there they were.

Random convo over an average pint on a tame Saturday night and it ends like that.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
It was a stroke of absolute luck.

We were discussing bucket list bands over a pint and Postal Service were high on the list. Went onto Songkick to double check my assertion that they haven't played live in a decade and then there they were.

Random convo over an average pint on a tame Saturday night and it ends like that.
Great way to end a night.

Honestly, At Great Heights might be the obvs one but that was part of the soundtrack to my uni years

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I am currently sitting in Perth Airport, waiting to catch a flight to Melbourne, to do an apartment renovation gig.
Will fly back on the 2nd Aug.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here