Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Funding For Our Euro Fixtures

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Mrs.Punal has been totally unsympathetic in my desire to attend all our Europa League fixtures - both home and away. I am retired (disgracefully!) so any dosh for going to football comes out of the pension. How are you going to pay for all these extra games and the travelling, she demands. I’ll find a way, I reply in my best Mr.Micawber stance.

Mrs.Punal is non-plussed and looks through the on-line job vacancies for something suitable. I‘ve found one for you, she exclaims, they’re recruiting for an elf for Christmas to work in Santa’s grotto. She’s serious. I look aghast, I’m 6 foot 2 inches tall FFS! How the hell can I be an elf? Never mind, she continues, they’re also looking for someone to be Father Christmas now that would suit you perfectly.

I have now given up the will to live. The trip into the loft is my next hope to see what can be flogged off - old CDs, Vinyl LPs, Model Railway bits and bobs, stuff for a car boot sale - you name it.

So, any recommendations, tips, advice, anything regarding my predicament would be greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracia! :thumbsup:
Model Railway bits and bobs? Tell me more

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Easy, no such problems here, my wife is tagging along to Amsterdam and Athens, All she needs to do is find something to do while I'm at the game, and I will need to go some gallery, museum or similar during the day.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mrs.Punal has been totally unsympathetic in my desire to attend all our Europa League fixtures - both home and away. I am retired (disgracefully!) so any dosh for going to football comes out of the pension. How are you going to pay for all these extra games and the travelling, she demands. I’ll find a way, I reply in my best Mr.Micawber stance.

Mrs.Punal is non-plussed and looks through the on-line job vacancies for something suitable. I‘ve found one for you, she exclaims, they’re recruiting for an elf for Christmas to work in Santa’s grotto. She’s serious. I look aghast, I’m 6 foot 2 inches tall FFS! How the hell can I be an elf? Never mind, she continues, they’re also looking for someone to be Father Christmas now that would suit you perfectly.

I have now given up the will to live. The trip into the loft is my next hope to see what can be flogged off - old CDs, Vinyl LPs, Model Railway bits and bobs, stuff for a car boot sale - you name it.

So, any recommendations, tips, advice, anything regarding my predicament would be greatly appreciated. Muchas Gracia! :thumbsup:
1695416671384.png

el punal

Model Railway bits and bobs? Tell me more
Nothing really of any rarity. Firstly it’s 00 gauge, but a fair amount still has the box/packaging. A box set complete Hornby Flying Scotsman, box set of the Evening Star, A4 Gresley loco, Warship diesel, various coaches and goods rolling stock. Quite a bit of track as well.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Nothing really of any rarity. Firstly it’s 00 gauge, but a fair amount still has the box/packaging. A box set complete Hornby Flying Scotsman, box set of the Evening Star, A4 Gresley loco, Warship diesel, various coaches and goods rolling stock. Quite a bit of track as well.
Could probably get a fair wedge off someone for the Scotsman and Evening Star stuff if it’s in its original box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here