Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full Time Job Vacancy

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
not trying to be funny, and genuinly curious......and excuse the accuracy on the maths as a loose stab......

this works out around £1200 a month.

tax / nat ins : 400
rent or mortgage: 400
utilities / phone : 100
food: 200

100 left for clothes, food, fun, savings, petrol, car insurance.......all for the joys of spending ones life in an industrial estate in Lancing, playing with labels.

feck me - someone must be seriously void of imagination on how to spend ones life on a big planet.

After all my bills including mortgage, maintenance, council tax, fuel, food and usual uitlities this salary would leave me with about £400 a month spare. Not too shabby if you ask me.

not trying to be funny, and genuinly curious......and excuse the accuracy on the maths as a loose stab......

100 left for clothes, food, fun, savings, petrol, car insurance.......all for the joys of spending ones life in an industrial estate in Lancing, playing with labels.

feck me - someone must be seriously void of imagination on how to spend ones life on a big planet.

Wow, there's a statement.

If someone on £14718 a year was paying £4800 a year in tax and NI, I would be pretty sure that Labour would be about 95 points ahead in the opinion polls.

Fortunately tax will only be £78 per month and NI about £60pm, and there is no reason why this will not be boosted with some bonuses.
For someone living in or around Lancing, there is a saving of about £90pm too, if the same person had to buy a season ticket on the train to Brighton. I should add, it's a pretty good cycle route from Shoreham, and we do participate in the cycle to work scheme if the successful employee needs a new bike.

If someone on £14718 a year was paying £4800 a year in tax and NI, I would be pretty sure that Labour would be about 95 points ahead in the opinion polls.

Fortunately tax will only be £78 per month and NI about £60pm, and there is no reason why this will not be boosted with some bonuses.
For someone living in or around Lancing, there is a saving of about £90pm too, if the same person had to buy a season ticket on the train to Brighton. I should add, it's a pretty good cycle route from Shoreham, and we do participate in the cycle to work scheme if the successful employee needs a new bike.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Ignore him, you've already presented yourself as a genuine employer, there would be nothing to stop you paying the ational minimum wage of £6.31, whoever gets this job will be lucky to do so.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

He's just an idiot so ignore him. You seem as though you'd be a great employer and whoever works with you would be lucky.

We have had a really positive response to this ad and NSC has provided more credible candidates than the governments job centre website.

We have decided to ask that the cut off time for applications shall be this coming Tuesday as we wish to interview the following week.

Can't recommend NSC enough for anyone else looking to fill a vacancy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have had a really positive response to this ad and NSC has provided more credible candidates than the governments job centre website.

We have decided to ask that the cut off time for applications shall be this coming Tuesday as we wish to interview the following week.

Can't recommend NSC enough for anyone else looking to fill a vacancy.

The jobcentre referrals will include all those people trying to make up their quota of job applications needed to claim JSA.

I'm delighted to say we have just agreed to employ someone who heard about our vacancy on NSC.

For anyone else who might need to advertise a job in the future, do get in touch with Bozza. It worked well for all concerned and we got 10 applications from NSC as opposed to 1 from the official job centre site.

Thanks again to all those you showed an interest. You should have had an personal email too, thanking you for your interest.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm delighted to say we have just agreed to employ someone who heard about our vacancy on NSC.

For anyone else who might need to advertise a job in the future, do get in touch with Bozza. It worked well for all concerned and we got 10 applications from NSC as opposed to 1 from the official job centre site.

Thanks again to all those you showed an interest. You should have had an personal email too, thanking you for your interest.

That's excellent news for you and for the successful applicant; congratulations to you both!

It's damning on the Job Centre: they're 10% as effective as NSC as a recruitment agency. *sigh*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here