Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full Time Job Vacancy

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Can we have a poll to vote on who should be the successful candidate, it could even be a knockout competition like the worlds hardest animal

Got to be The Apprentice style, surely? We organise a set of challenges with KingCole, Bozza and A.N other playing the roles of Sir Alan, Nick and Karren.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If I apply and I find I'm successful, how much sick leave will I get per year?

Just in case :wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If I apply and get the job, if I them wake up some mornings and my head just isn't right to come to work can I have the day off and be paid ?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
If I apply and get the job, if I them wake up some mornings and my head just isn't right to come to work can I have the day off and be paid ?

That's bang out of order I have the job and I'm getting Thursday mornings off. Ps I don't go sick either so I'm reliable unlike you.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
How will you afford to cover the discrimination suits against applicants from other teams who will be rejected on the ground of the club they support?

:)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can I drop the odd turd on the floor of the ladies toilets?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I reckon Kingcole is Holloway in disguise

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Don't want a job, but I will probably be buying some removable labels later!

Posted with Permission.....

My company is looking to employ our first, non family, full time member of staff. The job is being advertised with a couple of local agencies from next week, but beforehand, I wanted to offer it the NSC community as I believe the demographics of some of the regulars on here might suit.

The official job title is 'General Assistant / Trainee' but the right person will be someone who is happy to get stuck in from day one, picking and packing our orders, whilst wanting to learn the job from top to bottom. So what I'm really looking for is a right hand man / woman who, in the not too distant future, I can be confident of leaving to their own devices and overseeing the general day to day running.

You are not going to get rich, but we have committed to paying the living wage (£7.65ph, regardless of age) topped up with bonuses and pension after probation period and regular pay reviews. We are a small company, and are just moving from a home based setting to our new premises on the industrial estate in Lancing. The right person joining us now has the prospect of growing with the company.

You don't need to be Einstein, but the ability to communicate in the correct fashion (no text slang!) and not wanting to reach for the calculator for simple maths is a must.

The hours are good. 9-5 Monday to Thursday and finishing about 430 on Fridays. Never on a weekend, so you will have no problem getting to all but the long haul mid week away games!

As Bozza said. Think this is a first for a job to be on here as a sticky, so no idea if it will work out.....

Full job spec along with email address and how to apply is here: http://www.a4labels.com/pages/vacancies-at-a4-labels/9136

Good luck and good on you for paying the living wage too.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
not trying to be funny, and genuinly curious......and excuse the accuracy on the maths as a loose stab......

this works out around £1200 a month.

tax / nat ins : 400
rent or mortgage: 400
utilities / phone : 100
food: 200

100 left for clothes, food, fun, savings, petrol, car insurance.......all for the joys of spending ones life in an industrial estate in Lancing, playing with labels.

feck me - someone must be seriously void of imagination on how to spend ones life on a big planet.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
not trying to be funny, and genuinly curious......and excuse the accuracy on the maths as a loose stab......

100 left for clothes, food, fun, savings, petrol, car insurance.......all for the joys of spending ones life in an industrial estate in Lancing, playing with labels.

feck me - someone must be seriously void of imagination on how to spend ones life on a big planet.

You spend £50 a week on food, just for yourself? Might just be me but that sounds way OTT.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Well over the top re tax and nic from april on 14k tax will be about £65 a month and NIC about £60 so about £125 a month

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

400 on rent?!? Where do you live?!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here