Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full (Albion) kit incl. boots...

I was mocking the poor use of the English language rather than the girl, her fate or her family but you can get upset with me if it makes you feel better.

Don't flatter your self you prick, it's clear from my avatar where you'll find me most Saturday's feel free to ****in ask me 'how you made me feel' or to take the piss out of my grasp of English, you smarmy ****

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
...on a roof. As you do.

Just spied this scene out of the window of the rented house we just moved into.

4enuqena.jpg

I know it is dangerous but it reminds me that as kids we got up to lots of dangerous things and when we hurt ourselves we were told it was 'character building'! One does wonder what he finds so interesting through the window.

It does appear that the teddy on the left maybe sneaking up for a surprise attack!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Don't flatter your self you prick, it's clear from my avatar where you'll find me most Saturday's feel free to ****in ask me 'how you made me feel' or to take the piss out of my grasp of English, you smarmy ****

Haha hot weather clearly getting to some! This has made me chuckle.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

:tantrum:

Hells Bells! You okay? I thought Bumlick's post was a bit unfunny but not THAT bad!! Crikey.

As for the roof climbing infant he is clearly old enough and stupid enough to get on with it, leave him to it. This will get a bad reaction but people in the emergency services, while I very much appreciate you do a VERY hard job and deserve all our admiration, you don't half love an opportunity to mention it. Bad as Nurses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here