Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

FormalDarkFrillneckedlizard-small.gif

Don't panic!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Our record against teams below us is terrible this season. I think making sure there are fewer teams below us to improve our chances in the remaining games is tactical genius.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not wishing to over react but I think we might be in a spot of bother Graham. :moo:

We’re still learning and will take lessons from into the next game :bla:

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
You repeat this mantra all the time. Give it a rest. People have been calling you out for months as the iceberg approached. Hit. Put a waking big hole in the side. Now we’re sinking fast and still you’re in a state of delusion. Talk about clutching at straws, what more evidence do you require before you’ll admit Potter isn’t good enough nor are his players?

yes but we play nice football, so all is well ... time to get the orchestra playing on the decks

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
it’s time for our Coach to start shouting the war cry, rally the troops and fight like they do really want this. Trouble is with this apparent quiet demeanour don’t think that will happen.

I think Lallana pointed the finger last night. He effectively called out the group, citing complacency. That includes the management team. Not enough leaders on and off the field.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Just imagine if we'd lost to Leeds, Liverpool & Tottenham - we could have been NINE points from safety right now [and a less favourable GD too].

Keep the faith and UTA

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think Lallana pointed the finger last night. He effectively called out the group, citing complacency. That includes the management team. Not enough leaders on and off the field.

Here’s hoping he can bring the influence to the team that he was employed to do. Bit part player so far with a good goal yesterday. We need much more from him than he has produced so far.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Cool heads needed at this point

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We were 10 points clear when we won at Anfield. Now look. Thanks Graham.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Here’s hoping he can bring the influence to the team that he was employed to do. Bit part player so far with a good goal yesterday. We need much more from him than he has produced so far.

and there’s the worry Icy, now it’s backs to the wall time he isn’t showing many signs of having it.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021

I like the sound of a few kick up the backsides, I've been thinking they should have been handed out to pour strikers back in October. However is Lallana, who can't play 65 minutes without being knackered in a position to hand them out. I'm astounded that we have players not fit enough to play 90 minutes. Injured is one thing, not fit is unprofessional,.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Potter is obviously good enough and even our players are also good enough to stay up.

Barring an incredibly freak final 11 games of the season, we will stay up.

A couple of wins, everyone will be relaxed again, and the negative nancys will all disappear again... until the next spell of poor form.

This poor spell of form has now lasted 27 games.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
We lose at home to NUFC apart from being properly done this place will be be off the scale!

Hopefully we can muster a draw as I see no logical reason for us to beat Newcastle. They are above us in the league and our only home win this season was against a very poor Spurs side low on confidence.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
We were 10 points clear when we won at Anfield. Now look. Thanks Graham.

Posters like you drive me crazy. Was it the managers fault that we couldn’t finish multiple chances against Palace? Was it the managers fault that we missed TWO penalties, was it the managers fault that the keeper flaps at a cross that costs us a point yesterday.

Our manager has set us up to win games the players have let him down spectacularly. If you can’t see that you don’t understand football.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Posters like you drive me crazy. Was it the managers fault that we couldn’t finish multiple chances against Palace? Was it the managers fault that we missed TWO penalties, was it the managers fault that the keeper flaps at a cross that costs us a point yesterday.

Our manager has set us up to win games the players have let him down spectacularly. If you can’t see that you don’t understand football.

He’s the manager. The buck stops with him. If he doesn’t like it he knows where the door is.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Just imagine if we'd lost to Leeds, Liverpool & Tottenham - we could have been NINE points from safety right now [and a less favourable GD too].

Keep the faith and UTA

That didn't happen. So if you're gonna knock the Manager for the defeats. He has to get credit for the victories.

Despite Fulham's upsurge in points accrued. A lot of those points have been earned by great goal keeping.

There is still a game in hand so everything is in Brighton's own hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here