Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham season tickets - from £299 again

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Fan Service.

This isn't Wall Street, not everything has to be considered with an eye on the business, thinking only in cold, hard figures. The germans understand that, it's a shame we don't. It's even more of a shame that people are happy to deride people who understand that.

I think every last person on this board would like £200 season tickets.

You said 'Barber take note' as if he should be looking at halving season ticket prices. We have a FFP target to meet, if we took £200 off every season ticket, we'd lose around £4.3 million a year in income. Cracking business model that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I think every last person on this board would like £200 season tickets.

You said 'Barber take note' as if he should be looking at halving season ticket prices.

Yes, he should ALWAYS be looking. How to keep season tickets as low as possible for the fans should be keeping him up at night. There's loads of places the club could make savings, it has chosen to mutate into a big corporate monster over the last few years, it isn't a necessity it is what Bloom and Barber want it to be, and I consider it a shame.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
On a similar note I see Charlton are selling season tickets in the corner of their ground for £150 for next season. Decent value even if you have to watch them on that ploughed field.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I went to Fulhan v Liverpool a few weeks back, seemed like there was plenty of rabid Fulham support where I was sitting (evidenced when two scousers jumped up and cheered when Liverpool scored).

Will hopefully be a nice away trip next year (one way or the other)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here