Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham match - season ticket exchange?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The Category C game is. B and A though?
Yeah agree, they make £20 uplift for a Cat A, but I bet there’s a lot less go on the exchange and there’s only 6 Cat A games.

I’m just pointing out that given there will be overheads to operating this exchange, that they’re probably not far off the truth that it covers costs or is a loss rather than makes anything.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah agree, they make £20 uplift for a Cat A, but I bet there’s a lot less go on the exchange and there’s only 6 Cat A games.

I’m just pointing out that given there will be overheads to operating this exchange, that they’re probably not far off the truth that it covers costs or is a loss rather than makes anything.
Fair enough. Although I'm not sure I'd ever seen anything suggesting it cost them money until this thread.

And we didn't even mention the spend around the stadium bowl on a matchday.

Ah well, i think we're all agreed a full Amex is a good thing

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My West Ham ticket is on the exchange

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I assume status of “ requested” when listing your ticket means it is for sale?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
As someone who regularly uses the ticket exchange to buy and sell tickets, I have to say I think it works very well and helps ensure the ground is fuller than might otherwise have been the case.

It’s not perfect but generally works well.

This season you can now also list your parking space, which wasn’t previously possible. The one change I would make would be to be able to say that you only want to sell your tickets together, eg in a pair, as I have had it that only one ticket is bought and then the other one goes unsold, whereas being able to sell both together would probably have meant that both would have sold together.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Just listed two in WSU, under orders to go to a 60th birthday meal booked for 2.30 in the afternoon. Phone watch for me

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Just tried to get 2 tickets for myself and 10 year old daugher but couldn't add a child's ticket. Is that always the case with the exchange - no child prices available. It's not often we can attend as she plays Saturdays herself.
Guess the only way to get child tickets is through general sale?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Just tried to get 2 tickets for myself and 10 year old daugher but couldn't add a child's ticket. Is that always the case with the exchange - no child prices available. It's not often we can attend as she plays Saturdays herself.
Guess the only way to get child tickets is through general sale?
Tickets on the exchange are always sold as adult tickets. No kids tickets available. Yep need to buy from the club’s allocation of tickets, not exchange ones.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone else think cat a b c all daft as when match arrives an a could b a c and vice-versa etc. Anyway we come to watch Brighton so they are all cat a surely? I.e.all the same

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone else think cat a b c all daft as when match arrives an a could b a c and vice-versa etc. Anyway we come to watch Brighton so they are all cat a surely? I.e.all the same
Another moan at the club, nothing new to see hear

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
We put two tickets on there last night and they appear to have been sold which is definitely quicker than when we have done for previous fixtures.
I noticed that too. I put mine on this afternoon and it's sold already.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just received an email from the club league informing me of how the exchange works. Seems like they are trying to get as many non-attendees to list their tickets to minimise any gaps in the crowd for such a huge fixture. Can't wait until Saturday!
It's good that the club are sending email reminders, and making the listing process as straightforward as possible. Well played for that. But imagine having so much disposable income that you'd need a reminder to reclaim 1/19th of the cost of your ST, which is a tidy sum, especially if you're a family with multiple tickets. Or are there folks out there that are genuinely that forgetful?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here